Chris Broderick Ibanez custom

• Thread starter Kagami
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Holly Shit! I want, skinhead wants!

I love the quilted+green colour, pure sex.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
Ummm, is it just me or is the guitar black and not green????

I was wondering that actually ???
I think it might be that thing that happens with black trans stains a lot when they either look greenish or purplish instead of true black.......or perhaps it's meant to be green.:scratch:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
^ I was thinking that it could be that too.

That or you fuckers are just color blind. :fawk:

jtm45

Reaction score
Thinking about it it's not really the shade of green anyone would choose is it.
It's probably black and it just looks this colour in the pic.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most trans black guitars wash out to a greenish color in pics at times. Mine even has green undertones in the right light...

GiantBaba

omnicidal godmachine
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a tree reflected on the body in that pic, I'm sure that's where skinhead is getting the green thing from

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Nah not the tree.

If you look below the tree the guitar appears (to me at least) to be a very deep forest green.

When I look at the upper horn though it appears to be an Onyx color.

shredchris

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

No matter the color, I'd buy one in a heartbeat... It's the perfect guitar... the woods, the playability ( that's an Ibby, that is saying something playability wise ), a 7 stringer too... The volume knob is offset which is something I almost always do on my guitars... Get a locking nut onto it, and you can sell that to thousands of people looking for something more than a plain 1527... Even the pickups they threw in as "temp" pickups are great stuff... And if they make one, there goes the competition... It's an amazing guitar, and it made me look into Chris' playing and MAN you kick major butt ! Technique AND taste, two qualities that are not so common in a single player usually... If I lived in the USA, I'd definitely consider taking lessons with you... And I'm picky about that stuff...

All I'm trying to say is, great job man, both your playing and the guitar...:deathm:

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
broderick_custom.jpg

You can tell its his because of no locking nut...specs

:hbang:

That is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen!! I want one soooo bad!:yesway: :yesway: :hbang: :bowdown:

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
we need more photo's of this guitar Hopefully Chris will hook all our GAS-ing up here now that he's a member huh?.....

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh yeah really... I've been trying to put that guitar out of my mind. I honestly hope they DON'T make that into a real production model.... only because if they do I KNOW I couldn't resist buying one. :( :rofl: Possibly THE best Ibby 7 I've ever seen! :yum:

')