Christians vs Atheists. whats the deal?

• Thread starter MorbidTravis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
God is still Yngwie, right? Just checking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
definitely have... that's like the first site that pops up any time you google ANYTHING

Bobo

Reaction score
Just correcting: Yngwie is the "Fat God".
You better show some respect and a pizza.

I bow before him and offer an oyster pizza. If he can eat that, he is truly a God.

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
I do believe there is some kind of higher power out there. It could be a being, it could be a force. I don't ask for proof, who am I to demand such a thing? I believe in the possibility of spirits. I think the first part of the zeitgeist movie has some interesting details while denying the propaganda it tries to convey.

I feel uncomfortable when I hear a song that has any kind of degradation to god (Slayer, NIN, RATM, etc). I end up skipping just that song.

Have a read on Deism.

Also, avoid listening to Aeon. :lol:

definitely have... that's like the first site that pops up any time you google ANYTHING

Simple Wikipedia is different from normal Wikipedia. I think it's dumbed down to the lowest literate denominator. :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Simple Wikipedia is awesome :lol:

I went on their description of Elephants and it uses long words that 'Simple' peopl wouldn't understand, so I thought what was the point in that?

')