Chubsnug - Self-Titled (Oldschool 8 string Nu-Metal / Rap-Metal)

• Thread starter DeKay
  • Start date
  • Tags
    chubsnug
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
We just released our full EP stream on youtube with live shots and backstage snippets. Hope yall enjoy! This has been a long ride! Also .... editing videos like these, it took me 2 weeks :rolleyes: Hope it's been worth it!

EP Stream:

Tracks:
01) Bulletproof
02) You & Them
03) Shock Value

Bandcamp link:
https://chubsnug-numetal.bandcamp.com

Album art:
a4149345039_10.jpg

CD's:
0004708704_10.jpg

I would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks alot for your time, I really appreciate it. :metal:

If you are interested, you can follow our work on:
Facebook - facebook.com/chubsnug
Bandcamp - chubsnug-numetal.bandcamp.com
Youtube - youtube.com/user/chubsnug

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Just checked it out and loved it. I really like The raw production which reminds me of self titled Korn. I really liked Bulletproof Live as well, sounds good. You got a new fan! :hbang: :yesway:

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Just checked it out and loved it. I really like The raw production which reminds me of self titled Korn. I really liked Bulletproof Live as well, sounds good. You got a new fan! :hbang: :yesway:

Thank you for these kinds words :) I made sure to produce and mix/master it as raw as possible!:metal::metal:

akinari

Reaction score
I was sort of scared by the "rap metal" tag, but I really liked this. The mix sounded awesome! Inner Dissonance was killer too, one of my favorites of last year.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
I was sort of scared by the "rap metal" tag, but I really liked this. The mix sounded awesome! Inner Dissonance was killer too, one of my favorites of last year.

Thank you man! Cool that you recognize me from my solo project caynug aswell! Very glad you like the stuff I produce and put out :) I wish I could do this as job. Maybe I should have left the rap metal tag away? Might be the reason why nobody checks it out here :p

')