Cigarettes

• Thread starter Thin_Ice_77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to smoke, been smoke free since November. I had quit before that for a year and a half but due to some drama in my life I started again. Before that I smoked for about 10 years or so.

plyta

Rusty spoon...
Reaction score
I used to smoke since I was a teen till I quit more than 1.5 year ago, right after my 21st birtday. I used to smoke:
camel-lights.gif
;
camel-ff.gif
;
marlboro-red.gif
;
redwhite.gif
;
and
ld-lights.gif

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
:wave:

Right now, I smoke Camels. I've smoked A LOT of different brands....

Best I've had so far were Dunhill's from the UK, and Shepherd's Hotel from Germany.

I love trying different brands. I still go back to good old Luck Strike every now and then too. Non-Filter FTW!! As my grandpa once said, "Son, smoking a filtered cigarette is like sucking a girl's titty through her night gown." :lol:

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
I used to smoke, been smoke free since November. I had quit before that for a year and a half but due to some drama in my life I started again. Before that I smoked for about 10 years or so.

I had to look at your profile to see how old you are, because I thought you were closer to my age... Are you really 58? :eek:

Edit: On topic, I don't smoke. I do like a little weed on my food though. :lol:

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
I quit smoking when I moved to the States almost 10 years ago, but before I smoked Gauloises Blondes Legeres.

Reaction score
used to smoke. just quite two weeks ago. bought a brand new pack, threw it on my desk. i decided not to open them.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
i used to smoke Gauloises Blondes Legeres, but as they got more expensive i switched to Chesterfield Blue.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to look at your profile to see how old you are, because I thought you were closer to my age... Are you really 58? :eek:

Edit: On topic, I don't smoke. I do like a little weed on my food though. :lol:

There can be only one.

Actually I'm turning 25 on Wednesday next week :lol:

')