Cigarettes

• Thread starter Thin_Ice_77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
I smoke sometimes, which is mostly when I'm drinking. I like Marlboro Lights and blue Camels mostly. Not planning on starting to smoke though, and I'm certainly not addicted (even after 3 or 4 years of that random smoking). I just like the taste :shrug:

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
I smoked for almost 10 years, 2 packs a day near the end. Quit cold turkey in July 2004, and haven't had one since..

I did the Marlboro Reds, 100s, Light 100s; Camel Turkish Golds, Wides, and regulars; Newports for about 4 years during my club period. :lol:

Looking back, I don't miss it. My wallet is happier. ;)

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
I quit smoking a few weeks ago, I was Marlboro #27 exclusive for a while, though.

DomitianX

Oxygen Converter
Reaction score
I had my last smoke Nov 17th 2001 at 1:33AM

I said I would quit before I turned 30 and I quit the night before my 30th b-day. Havent had one since. Worst decision I ever made was starting, best decision I ever made was quitting.

xXxPriestessxXx

One Among the Fence
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a regular thing for me but I have been known to have some of these to calm my nerves at times.
Djarum-black.gif

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I miss smoking so much. I have a lot more money, but I love the smell of fresh smoke, especially when you first light it up....

I'm getting the fuck out of this thread :lol:

xXxPriestessxXx

One Among the Fence
Contributor
Reaction score
Our singer always has a pack of those in her purse :lol: along with what ever cigs she's smoking at the time. She's always prepared for when she needs to be goth :lol:

I like them because they taste good. Not because I am feeling the need to be goth. :squint: :lol:

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Since we all know the risk's & dangers of smoking I truly do not understand why we still smoke even though it's hard like a mother fucker to stop... I did it and many other's ... One word WILLPOWER & SELF-DICIPLINE are the key's to stoping for good. And one thing to remenber never , ever stop trying to Quit smoking :)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I smoke one or two cigarettes a year, just enough to remind me I really don't like cigarettes.

While grilling last night, though, I suddenly had a strong craving for a cigar...

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score

That's what I smoke.

I only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day, only in the evening... So a small 20 pack last more than a week.
I don't smoke enough so that I feel like quiting... I'm quite lucky to keep my smoking that low. I sometimes go out on weekends, surrounded by people who doesn't smoke and I don't feel the urge. I know it's bad and all... But honestly, I really like having my cigarettes. That warm smoke goin' down... And I feel that if you are reasonable with the amount you smoke, it's nothing bad. Now, smoking a whole pack or two a day is a complete different story.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i smoked camel filters for years. a few months back they changed the artwork on the boxx and i was like "wow". and bought a pack. as soon as i lit it i knew something was wrong.well without telling anybody they changed the tobacco in the cigarette and not just the artwork on the box. i bought up all the originals i could find. now i smoke camel NON filters since they are still the same tobacco. i also buy a pack of the djarum blacks sometimes ( i miss the djarum non filters in the red tin box). and i smoke those funny left handed cigarettes also lol.

jym

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Quit a few years ago.

Usually Marlboro Lights for me, although the drunker I got the more I was willing to put up with.

I still occasionally have the cheeky Cuban cigarillo or cigar when the occasion demands it.

')