Cigarettes

• Thread starter Thin_Ice_77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
I LOVED these, but they were discontinued, I used to buy them in the Bahamas:

DeathCigarettesII.jpg

Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Since we all know the risk's & dangers of smoking I truly do not understand why we still smoke even though it's hard like a mother fucker to stop... I did it and many other's ... One word WILLPOWER & SELF-DICIPLINE are the key's to stoping for good. And one thing to remenber never , ever stop trying to Quit smoking :)

Maybe sometimes people do things because they enjoy them and don't need a nanny trying to protect them from themselves.

I smoke. I enjoy it. There are many things much more likely to kill me and cigarettes, cigars, and pipes (which I don't *inhale*, thus dropping lung cancer risks to being almost negligible) are in the grand scheme of things not a big priority. I enjoy smoking, as it calms me down and gives me time to take a step back from everything and figure life out a little more. I have also gone extend periods without smoking because of willpower and self-discipline. Not everyone needs to be babied and told what to do, and when you say things like this - for fuck's sake, in a thread for fucking smokers! - it makes some people want to stab nonsmokers.

Jeff

MetalJordan

Reaction score
well i havent been smoking for a year yet but my favorites are parliaments (when i can afford em) and mainly Marlboro reds

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes, Parliaments....:lol: not the worst I've had though, Native Spirits and Braves are fighting for that position.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
DEATH cigarettes!?!? That's oddly appropriate if you get what I mean. But I'm not here to bitch at you guys.

And that packaging is epic.

Jaaaaamie

Wasteman Scumbag
Reaction score
I've smoked a lot of cigarettes but never seemed to find them addictive. Apart from mellowing me out slightly when I'm drunk, they don't seem to do much else.

Waste of money if you ask me.

Shotglass

is half full
Reaction score
I used to smoke.
I started with Belmonts, then I moved onto DuMaurier, and near the end of it I was smoking Peter Jackson's.

Latest posts

')