CKY

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I noticed how much all of you guys seem to like cky, so I figured I'd start up a thread for us to have general cky discussion on.

I never really got into An answer can be found. Something was missing. Anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Reaction score
NSFW vid

Heres another thing to talk about.

SargeantVomit

CIRRHOSIS THRASH
Reaction score
Used to be my favourite band back in the day. Volume 1 is so good. I remember getting IDR the day it came out and it was everything I wanted it to be. Chad is awesome and his old band Rudy and Blitz rule hard. I didn't know a lot of people here were even into them. I never even checked out AACBF.

ittoa666

Reaction score
The 'new direction" on AACBF wasn't right. The solo's were cool, but the writing was lacking. The new album is amazing though. The true successor to I.D.R.

Reaction score
I was so into them. I started falling away from them on aacbf. I think the newest one is garbage. Can't wait for World under blood though.

ittoa666

Reaction score
I love the new album, its their second best imo. What dont you like about it?

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
I listened to the 1st 2 albums quite alot then just seemed to lose interest for ne reason on their part lol

Their moog/ guitar tone was cool/ interesting but it did get old fairly quick...

funnily enough theirs a video for EVERY track on IDR

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I liked An Answer Can Be Found, not heard any of the new album though. :/

ittoa666

Reaction score
I listened to the 1st 2 albums quite alot then just seemed to lose interest for ne reason on their part lol

Their moog/ guitar tone was cool/ interesting but it did get old fairly quick...

funnily enough theirs a video for EVERY track on IDR

I need the IDR video album.

And I highly suggest getting the new album.

Heres a good reason to buy it. If you like this song, you'll like the rest.

Tron55555

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I can get the Lifeline EP by Oil, the band that evolved into CKY. I have every other CKY, Foreign Objects, and Oil album and EP, but I can't find this one anywhere. The only place I have heard it can be found is on Soulseek, but I don't have Windows.

Can anyone please help me get this EP? I have all Oil's other EP's (the Four-Track Demo, the Gold Tape, the Groundhog Demo, and the Oil Vinyl) and I will be glad to share any or all of them (or any rare CKY or Foreign Objects material as well, I have it all) with anyone who can provide or lead me to the Lifeline EP. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

jr1092

Avalanche in D Minor
Reaction score
If my high school days had a soundtrack it would be half CKY. I'm very impressed by Carver City.

ittoa666

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I can get the Lifeline EP by Oil, the band that evolved into CKY. I have every other CKY, Foreign Objects, and Oil album and EP, but I can't find this one anywhere. The only place I have heard it can be found is on Soulseek, but I don't have Windows.

Can anyone please help me get this EP? I have all Oil's other EP's (the Four-Track Demo, the Gold Tape, the Groundhog Demo, and the Oil Vinyl) and I will be glad to share any or all of them (or any rare CKY or Foreign Objects material as well, I have it all) with anyone who can provide or lead me to the Lifeline EP. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The only place to find any of that would either be random places in the US or Ebay. Good luck finding that stuff. :yesway:

ibanez254

Central Scrutinizer
Reaction score
Used to listen to cKy all the time, but sorta stopped after AACBF but shippensburg is still my favorite song.

')