CLAAS GUITARS - Custom Shop Guitars from Germany

• Thread starter ClaasGuitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ClaasGuitars

Reaction score
Hello,

my name is Alexander Claas, I am a luthier from Germany and I want to present you my guitars. I am always interested in new, experimental ideas and hope you like my instruments. Maybe you would like to give me some feedback about my work.

Right now I am building a guitar for "Kayzer" (member of this forum), so I will add new pictures of guitars and basses I build in this thread.

By the way: the orange one is for sale for 1000€ (1.320 Dollars), if you are interested in it, just write me a message or an e-mail.

best regards,
Alexander Claas - Claas Guitars

claas.guitas@web.de
Claas Guitars - Gitarrenmanufaktur
facebook.com/claasguitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Those guitars look great. I'm a huge fan of these odd/offset headless shapes and it's good to see more on the market.

Is the part with the fine tuners from ABM? I seem to recall seeing a design similar to that from them.

Just as an FYI, we have a section specifically for Dealers/Builders who are sell products. Posts like these need to go there.

ClaasGuitars

Reaction score
The hardware is made by ETS. A german hardware custom shop, which also builds for a lot of national and international guitar makers. But they build only for official brands.

I already expected something like this, I was a bit confused, when I looked for the right section to post this. Maybe an admin can put this thread in the right section?

Claas

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Claas? Like the manufacturer of large agricultural machines?

The guitars look great, and I love the ETS stuff Or at least the look of it, I never tried anything with ETS hardware.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Interesting design. Good luck :)

That shape would make for a fantastic headless 8-string for sure.
You have a RSS feed setup on this forum to call dibs on the first available slots from any luthier posting news or what ? :D

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Holy fudge that moby leviathan 8 is hot! Who owns it and what is their address? I'm gonna go over there and steal--errr--do a short survey about some things.

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
I'm currently living in Hildesheim, good to see that there is a Luthier close by. Very cool looking design and the specs of the neck are crazy.

ClaasGuitars

Reaction score
My Father lives, since I was a child in Hildesheim, so I am sometimes there. So if you want to test one of my guitars, I can message you, when I am there next time.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Nice work, good blend of functions and form, would love to try one if I have the chance.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Very interesting and unique design. I would love to see some 7-string designs in the near future!

')