Claas Guitars - Leviathan - Custom 27" Baritone 7 String

• Thread starter Kayzer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kayzer

Reaction score
I heard you guys like small luthiers doing crazy custom axes.

Here you go with a video and pictures from my new Claas Guitar.
Crazy Laurell top combined with a Teuffel Tesla/Scott French style body and one of those fancy Blackmachine style Headstocks.

Scale Length is 27 Inch as you might see in the title, Lundgren M7 in the Bridge and a high quality ETS Bridge

DSC04536_zpse34a33a3.jpg

DSC04531_zps1d75ab30.jpg

DSC04526_zps782fb6ca.jpg

DSC04522_zpse418e2a7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
Not really my style, but it's pretty cool. The top on that thing is absolutely stunning. It looks like the surface of the sun. It's pretty incredible.

Tugberk

Spandex + Mullet
Reaction score
Wow, this rocks. Simple electronics, 27" scale, zero fret, handsome top wood. Great taste!

Zado

Reaction score
Very very nice style indeed.

Waitin for someone to order one,gettin disgusted by the lack of communication with the luthier,and complaining for the cheap craftmanship.

Stompmeister

Reaction score
Absolutely phenomenal looking guitar my friend. Also, sick riffage. Digging that tone. Is it the same tone throughout that riff with the tapping? Cos as you go between the chugging and the tapping it sounds like theres a glitch with the noise gate and compressor.

Once again, absolutely superb guitar. Given me some really nice ideas for my next build.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
HNGD!
I really hope to get a claas soon. visitted his workspace and his work absolutly amazing.
plus he is a really cool dude to deal with

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
I can only imagine obscura playing this guitar.Or someone constantly sweeping diminished arpeggios while doing windmills with his viking-like long hair.

apart from the bullshit,this is awesome!

Nahkaparoni

Reaction score
That guitar screams QUALITY, BITCHES! Literally. Not really my cup of tea when it comes to the design, but look at that thing! Sounds and looks amazing!

Envy_xo

she/her
Reaction score
Though the style is a little too 'out there' for my tastes, the top is gorgeous, and that binding really makes it stand out, very nice! Happy NGD!

iloki

Reaction score
Can we get some ass shots?

Beautiful guitar, really unique shape! I bet the balance on that thing is damn near perfect!

ClaasGuitars

Reaction score
Waitin for someone to order one,gettin disgusted by the lack of communication with the luthier,and complaining for the cheap craftmanship.

I am always very cared about the contact to my customers and the quality of my work. People who already worked with me, know that.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
I am always very cared about the contact to my customers and the quality of my work. People who already worked with me, know that.

I don't think it's a dig at your work, but rather more of an "insider joke" related to some drama happening once in a while with new over hyped luthier that showed up here. He could have added "Only 3 years waitlist and he took payment upfront and it showed up with the wrong specs and wormholes straight out of the book Dune".

Impressive pictures, and it looks like nice work! HNGD

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look like there is a tonne of space on either side of the fretboard from where the body joins the neck onwards?

Seems like it's just the shadow of the fretboard on the body to me, if you're seeing what I'm seeing. :shrug:

I've always been intrigued by these, they look phenomenal, especially the headless ones. :yesway:

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
Seems like it's just the shadow of the fretboard on the body to me, if you're seeing what I'm seeing. :shrug:

I've always been intrigued by these, they look phenomenal, especially the headless ones. :yesway:

I think he is talking about the fretboard width vs the strings.

')