Clip from my upcoming EP (Strats, SD2, LeGion, mellow funtimes)

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Totally sexual. Can't wait.

Any yeah, you are super mean for increasing my Strat gas with each listen :lol:

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Totally sexual. Can't wait.

Any yeah, you are super mean for increasing my Strat gas with each listen :lol:

GO BUY A STRAT! :wub:

I actually didn't know what G.A.S stood for until about a week ago :lol: Your post now has more meaning. Thanks dude!

I like this track, the little jazzy-feel you gave the leads are tasty !

Thanks dude, I'm definitely trying to incorporate more jazzy/fusion likes licks in my lead playing!

Thanks guys :wub:

Very sexual, makes me wanna go jam around on my strat lol

I want to jam on my strat all the time. At the most awkward and inoppurtune moments. Haha, thanks man :)

totally going to learn this when i get out of work.

Go for it man! Drop D in the key of G minor :D

Any more feedback? Keep it coming!

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
always excited for more Sithu music!
Just got my GF into Cassini, which makes it even better now

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Man youre music is amazing,looking forward to this EP. :)

Cheers dude, I'm kinda hoping for the best since I haven't written most of it yet!

always excited for more Sithu music!
Just got my GF into Cassini, which makes it even better now

Yeah, get excited :) My friends have told me what they've done with girlfriends listening to Cassini. Needless to say I was shocked and to be clear, I won't be held responsible for any new lives brought into the world :ugh:

Well what can I say? You really can't disappoint me.

Thanks man!

And mark my words, this will be your face one of theses day when I release something total shite

41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

:wub:

Reaction score
NOW that i know your a physics student I realize where the titles of your songs came from on Cassini, i had totally forgotten Cassini was a space mission! lol dig it man...

I've always wanted to name a song "The uncertainty Principal" not too creative but certainly catchy in terms of progressive Metal.

Degrees of Freedom also comes to mind, goddamn, Science is creative so I don't have to be Lol...

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
NOW that i know your a physics student I realize where the titles of your songs came from on Cassini, i had totally forgotten Cassini was a space mission! lol dig it man...

I've always wanted to name a song "The uncertainty Principal" not too creative but certainly catchy in terms of progressive Metal.

Degrees of Freedom also comes to mind, goddamn, Science is creative so I don't have to be Lol...

At this moment in time, I absolutely despise physics. Happens about two times a year, mainly when my exams are :lol:

I liked the whole idea of using the Cassini mission and the album artwork was based on a picture of Saturn taken by the Cassini probe.

Also, more suggestions for physics/astronomy names:

Dirac is a Dude
Schrodinger's Lolcat
Fermi's Golden Rule
The Drake Equation

Well, those suck :lol: The only actual bit of physics is Fermi's Golden Rule while the Drake Equation is flimsy guesswork and the other two are just plain awful! (although Paul Dirac really is a dude and I did name a song Dirac Sea!)

Fermi Paradox would be an awesome name for a song as well, although Gru has beaten us all there.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
I love your shit. I've had "Arrow + Knee = Adventure Over" on repeat all day.

Latest posts

')