Cloudkicker Tone Test

• Thread starter SomeChump
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
its tough to tell without it being double tracked, panned and in a mix. its sounds closeish eq wise but i think its a tad too compressed.

Jook

Reaction score
I'm would say this is a pretty good attempt. I agree with Customisbetter on maybe having a little less compression other than that it sounds fine to me. Does Ben Sharp use line6 for his tone?

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I like it. I would be interested in the amp model and settings!! I would like to dial it in on my XT Live.

SomeChump

Just a Chump
Reaction score
Ben used a Digitech Octaver for all of his rhythms. :) He didn't use a pod though. On, "The Discovery," Album he did some cracked out hobo stuff to record I'm pretty sure. Once I get this sounding a little better, I'll certainly post the preset for everyone to use. :) Everyone should have some Cloud Kicker in their tone arsenal!

SDSM

Reaction score
Ben used a Digitech Octaver for all of his rhythms. :) He didn't use a pod though. On, "The Discovery," Album he did some cracked out hobo stuff to record I'm pretty sure. Once I get this sounding a little better, I'll certainly post the preset for everyone to use. :) Everyone should have some Cloud Kicker in their tone arsenal!

Nice sounding tone! Can you share the preset yet?

')