Cloudyhead, Debut EP "Analog" - Come on, have a listen! (Jazz Funk Groove Metal?!)

• Thread starter JamesM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Fuuuuck I wanna listen to this so badly. I promise you I will. My computer has screwy sound :(

I'm so psyched about all the great reviews! Sounds like you've MADE A MASTAPIIEECCEE!

I definitely wouldn't say THAT! But if you think so when you actually hear it... Thank you. :)

Wow. I am even more impressed knowing that. Not that I didn't get decent tones with the GSP when I had one, but nothing like what you've got here!

Thanks for the compliment too :hug: Clean tones and acoustics are about the only things I'm really comfortable playing. Your work is giving me some excellent inspiration!

Thanks a superton. I'd like to hear some of this inspiration if you get a video made or something. :agreed:

Good work man, i really like this.:hbang:

I really appreciate it friend, and welcome to SS.org!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
FINALLY

in the library right now.

listening :)

it is simply awesome (I'm on CPU)

Dude, I really have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with your level of creativity. There is so much texture to your music...one second it's heavy and unpredictable, then the next second an organ comes out of nowhere and shit gets groovy! Your bass playing is phenomenal too. Knock on Wood had me doing some serious head-banging, and I love the additions of the speaking clips :agreed:.

Congrats on a great E.P.!

(disclaimer - this was sort of an on-going review so some parts are older than others :lol:)

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
@GATA4 - Thank you! :D I really appreciate the review, and the listen. :cheers:

@BrainArt - In my heart you're number 2. :wub: (Alex is 1, he is the one who talked me into making a FB... :lol:)

Thank you.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
So, this album has pretty much been my soundtrack for this week. Thank you, dude. It's been a pretty good week.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Bigfan, thank you! That was my exact goal! :D

Here's to your weeks remaining pretty good, and better! :cheers:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Still here! :)

I think 80 likes on the FB page will warrant a tab and a playthrough video. Wanna help me make that happen? :cool:

EDIT:

Oh! As I'm writing for the next release, I'd LOVE to hear some NEGATIVE feedback.

Positive is still good too, though. ;)

:yesway:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
:lol:

Thanks guys!

So, which song should I dooooo?

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Oh wow dude. Just happened to watch the video teaser and..."I WANT MORE!" came in my head.

Really awesome for being on the same budget as I, which is basically no Axe Fx. :lol: Makes me want to hurry up and write more stuff instead of tweaking my mix so damn much. Once again though, man, great f'ing job. :hbang:

Marko

Reaction score
I've just seen it on FB, not only the song and playing are awesome but the video is cool as well!

...though for some reason when i try to open the tab, GP crashes instantly :squint:

')