Cloudyhead - North Korea Is Best Korea playthrough!

• Thread starter JamesM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
What was his name? Like I said I wrote this with somebody. Your friend might be a phoney, or he could be who I wrote it with. Seeing as you're from PA, I doubt it though.

I have all of my music copy-written and have owned these copyrights for years so if your friend isn't the real McCoy I'd appreciate him leaving my music be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
What was his name? Like I said I wrote this with somebody. Your friend might be a phoney, or he could be who I wrote it with. Seeing as you're from PA, I doubt it though.

I have all of my music copy-written and have owned these copy-writes for years so if your friend isn't the real McCoy I'd appreciate him leaving my music be.

Yeah, he's plagiarized stuff in the past. So I'm guessing it could be that. But I don't want to jump to conclusions my friend plagiarized this. Unless my memories hazy, I thought there was some sort of recording of the song, might have been done digitally (in elec6rity or however you spell it), or recording by a friend of his. His username was mtgold or something, his real life name Mike.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I've written music with no Mikes. Has he actually recorded and sold any of this plagiarized music? Plagiarism pisses me off to NO END and things like GuitarPro are making it easier and easier for people to pretend they've written things.

Reaction score
I've written music with no Mikes. Has he actually recorded and sold any of this plagiarized music? Plagiarism pisses me off to NO END and things like GuitarPro are making it easier and easier for people to pretend they've written things.

Didn't sell it. The guitar pro tab was called like E minor or something similar. I forget, but it was my favorite :)

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
It did always raise questions for me when Mike would randomly have a REALLY well written song, and then some shitty one. Do you remember when you wrote this one maing?

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Well, that's my music. Plagiarism isn't cool. :squint:

I need to have a talk with the person I wrote it with, see if he posted any other music. To think of it, I've written with like four people who post on forums. :ugh: Oh god. Well, I own the copyrights so...

I wrote this about three and a half years ago.

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
Totally agree man, plagarism is complete BS. Good call going with copyrights though. I'll definitely be having a talk to my friend about this.

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
it wouldnt surprise too much to find out he was in fact plagarizing it :noplease: luckily hes a SHIT guitarist and has never been in a band or anything so he didnt do any damage. To top it off hes a MASSIVE stoner now. Still the concept would just infuriate me. I'll let you know soon as I find anything out.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I wish I could say thank you for telling me, but I'm just in a really bad mood now. Haha.

I personally would say just let him live his little glory fantasy pretending he wrote this music if he isn't going to do any harm. But I also think it's fucked up. Your call, dude.

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
oh yeah its totally fucked up. I dont understand the whole plagiarism thing myself. I'm gonna call him out on it.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Don't get in any fist-fights on my accord, but yeah, tell it to him good. I'd be curious as to what he has to say for himself.

This is why I pay a copyright lawyer. :lol:

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking, how much does that cost you? I'm gonna start looking into copy writing for the album I'm writing

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
If you file online, $35 if you submit the whole album. Or, $35 a track if you submit individually.

I have a lawyer friend, so I have him do it for me.

Iheartmidgetbooty

Recording Studio Idiot
Reaction score
William Shakespeare is back.

WINNING.

WINNING. WINNING.

WINNING.
WINNING.

WINNING.

WINNING.WINNING.
WINNING.
WINNING. WINNING.