Cloudyhead - North Korea Is Best Korea playthrough!

• Thread starter JamesM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. It feels really good to have positive responses to all of this. I reallllllly appreciate all the kind words.

Huge hugs! :wub:

Knock On Wood tab and playthrough will happen at 200 likes on my FB page! Let's do it! :D

theclap

Reaction score
Liked this. Prefer the first half and the funny camera work when it just focuses on the guy in the background, made me lol. more leads at the end would complete this for me.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
^Thank you! I was gonna do all sorts of cuts to the various lead parts at the end but for as easy as iMovie is, it is also rather frustrating and limiting.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
I blame you for this:
123323232eweew.jpg

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I got thumbs-downed. :(

Must have been too creeped out! :lol:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Well you just got another "Like" so you best go to my thread a few lines down form here. :cheers:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Thanks you!

And I didn't see you had a thread. On my way!

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
No, I haven't posted there in like five years. I did, however, write this song with someone who does. He might have posted it.

Reaction score
No, I haven't posted there in like five years. I did, however, write this song with someone who does. He might have posted it.

haha, interesting. Sorry we're so curious... when my friend showed me this song a couple years ago (maybe it was sooner), I was blown away. It was awesome, and I was really impressed with his songwriting. So I'm just trying to find out if he made the song or not :p

')