Coffee?

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Do you drink coffee?

• i NEED coffee!

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • i enjoy coffee.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • eh, indifferent.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • never drink the stuff.

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I like coffee tremendously. (But then, I love soda/pop, too. Sugar, caffiene... what's not to love? :D)

But since my body is almost always warm, I almost never drink warm drinks. Coffee included. Cold drinks for me. But I do enjoy a cup every now and then.

Popsyche said:
3 cups in the morning, strong and black! :flex::agreed:
This line is begging for an insult. :lol:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I usually stop by a certain coffee shop every morning for either a White Chocolate Mocha or a Caramel Machiatto. Damn good stuff. After that morning cup though, I usually drink tea or soda.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
This line is begging for an insult. :lol:

Yup! I'm finishing cup #3 right now, and will soon realize that I'm not still sleeping.. :idea:

Bring it on, TDW, I could use a good laugh at my expense! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Every once in a while, if there happens to be fresh coffee brewing when I go into the breakroom at work (office environment), I might have a cup. I like how it smells freshly brewed, but I dislike how it smells if that pot's been sittin' there for a couple of hours on a hot burner. But despite how good it might smell when fresh, I really dislike the taste of it black. By the time I get through puttin' enough sugar & creamer in my cup, it don't really look like coffee anymore. But hey, now it's tolerable. I also don't care for the aftertaste. Bleah...

I tend to drink water with nearly all meals, and as long as it's ice cold, tap is just as good as bottled to me. But for me, it just don't get no better than a 12 oz can of ice cold Mountain Dew. That's just always been my drink of choice. I always kinda figured I was the only person hangin' out at ss.org that just didn't care for alcohol. Used to play in a band years ago and tried several different kinds of beer & mixed drinks then, but just never could get past the taste & the smell. To each his own, though. :yesway:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nope, you're not alone Burke. There's a few of us (myself included) who don't drink here. Drew, Donnie & Nightlightboy dispose of our share though. :lol:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Nope, you're not alone Burke. There's a few of us (myself included) who don't drink here. Drew, Donnie & Nightlightboy dispose of our share though. :lol:

Hey!! I'm not an alcoholic! I only drink on days that end in "y". And I drink a little extra when they end in "day" :lol:

2powern

Maiden England
Reaction score
Popsyche said:
3 cups in the morning, strong and black! :flex::agreed:

I like my coffee like my women.

Ground up and in the freezer.

Just kidding.... I don't even like coffee.....

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:

don't forget shannon and chris.. I drink barely at all too.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
I need a coffee right now. Who's buying?
Got a pot brewing right now, I'll brew you a pot when I'm done with it.

I finally found a mug in my size:
125-gal-monster-mug.jpg

I need coffee. One in the morning and one at 2 pm MINIMUM or I fall asleep at my desk. Mountain Dew does the same thing for me with the added bonus of aggravating my acid reflux disease.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I mostly drink Nestea. Never really got into coffee.

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
Nestea is good when mixed with tequila, but you have to do it right, and get the sweet Nestea with honey.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
I think caffeine is one of the best chemical compounds ever created by nature! Unfortunately, coffee wreaks havoc with my constantly upset stomach, so I mainly take my caffeine in the form of green tea or the occasional "energy" drink (usually before a race).

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
I'm fricken in love with the stuff!! Nothing really beats a ghood cuppa joe, it goes with anything!! I've even got, what my friends call "The Signature Coffee Mug". It's can hold twice the normal ammount of liquid comapred to an average coffee cup and it's got "cany cane" red, white and green stripes all over it. Oh and a lot of the (female) Starbucks baristas around where I live are mmm mmm good!!

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Need at least one cup each morning. I prefer it iced in the summer time, and hot in the winter!