Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman

• Thread starter The Omega Cluster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cipe

Reaction score
just grabbed tickets for the two nights in DC. never thought i would see coheed and btbam on the same tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Coheed is my favorite band. And I love BTBAM.
But I don't really know that many people who listen to both,
and also I don't know anyone who will listen to one and NOT bash the other

This will be an awesome show that puts together fans who most likely
bitch and wine about one not being brutal and one sounding like a girl

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Just saw Coheed, BTBAM, and Russian Circles tonight and had to find a thread to bump.

GODDAMN. I did a countdown of the top 5 Coheed headbangers ('Heediest of the 'Heed, I called it :lol:) and they ended the concert with my top three picks, In Keeping Secrets, Domino the Destitute, and Welcome Home (WH isn't my favorite, but that song's responsible for more air guitar injuries than can be ignored), and I would have swore the whole crowd was about to knock itself over. Call it the Domino effect...get it? Eh, the show fucking rocked. Anybody else hit up this tour?

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I wish I could.

C&C and BTBAM are two personal favorites.

BTW, I know that feel. Air Guitar+WH solo = injuries abound. :lol:

Edit:
IKS
Time Consumer
Apollo pt 2

get my top 3 atm

bhakan

Reaction score
I'm seeing them next Tuesday! This tour should be awesome. C&C have been a long time favorite of mine, BTBAM is just awesome, and Russian Circles are pretty damn cool too.

Anyone know what setlists have been?

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
Saw the show in Phoenix and met Coheed before hand. AMAZING fucking show. Russian Circles is pretty fucking cool and seeing BTBAM reminded me that I need to practice more. Goodnight, Fair Lady and Sentry The Defiant were definitely the highlights for me.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this but Coheed is actually the first band to release a pre-pro track that I loved and then one-up it with the album version. Like when Facepalm Mute leaked, I loved it but the album version didn't stack up. Same with The Eidolon Reality. But Sentry, fuck. The album version blows the acoustic demo completely out of the water in every way.

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
I saw BTBAM and Coheed last week and it was awesome. I agree with you ROAR doesnt seem like there are people who are really into both. I never liked Coheed until I met a friend of mine who listens to them almost 24/7 and they grew on me. Personally I think they are better live band tha listening to their albums. And Raaaaaaaaaal13 same thing happened to me. After I saw BTBaM I had to rethink my life and I realized I need to practice! lol

bhakan

Reaction score
For anyone who saw them on this tour, about how long was the concert? I'm trying to judge timing for train schedules?

zgov

Reaction score
Eh. I've not liked anything after Good Apollo. So...

I hope this will be different.

Ya the first good Apollo was my definite favorite album from them, its a masterpiece as far as im concerned... Saying that I still enjoy all the other albums but nowhere near as much as good apoplo its hard to top that album

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I was planning on seeing them last night but had to make a tough decision and do the adult thing instead, which means the VIP pass I had from the Afterman Deluxe edition went to waste but oh well. Still been grooving to it again over the past few days and I'll see em next time.

rekab

Reaction score
As a huge C&C fan I was a little disappointed by Ascension. On the other hand, Descension is one of my favorite albums by them now.
Favorite tracks: Number City, The Hard Sell

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Really? I fucking love Ascension but I've only listened to Descension like ...twice, mainly because I forget it's out :lol: Damn two part albums.

thedonal

Reaction score
As a latecomer to the party (see earlier post), I ordered Second Stage Turbine...

Thought I'd start at the first album. Looking forward to hearing this from the few tracks I'd looked up.

Was gonna order the Neverender DVD, but I'm in the UK don't have a region 1 player right now (unless someone can confirm it is region free...). That can wait..

rekab

Reaction score
Really? I fucking love Ascension but I've only listened to Descension like ...twice, mainly because I forget it's out :lol: Damn two part albums.

I like ascension but its one of my least favorite things they've done for some reason

Latest posts

')