Colors...Oh there are so many of them.

• Thread starter epic507
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

epic507

Reaction score
So I've decided for sure that I'm buying an Agile Interceptor Pro. :shred: BUT, I have one problem. I don't know what color. I'm stuck between the purple, blue, orange burst, and satin finish. Would like some help. Maybe some pics of yours, thanks! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
By orange burst do you mean the one with the maple board and black dots? If so, then my vote is THAT ONE!!!! Sooo cool looking.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
PURPLE

1)buy all the purples.
2)Kurt notes its popularity
3)he orders and stock more
4)...
5) PROFIT!

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say purple, for no other reason than bias and personal preference. :) It's also less common than the other colours, I'd say.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
They're all awesome, man. If you want dots on the fretboard - go with the orange burst.
Personally, I dislike blue guitars, but the rest are always great eyecandy... can't go wrong.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
theres was a black and lambo green KXK floating around here a while back that was AWESOME!

epic507

Reaction score
Haha thanks guys!! I'm pretty sure I'm getting purple. Thought about it all day at school, didn't get anything done. But I did get my new guitar choice done!! If only they took a grade for that... But does anyone have pictures of their own purple agiles? Kinda would like to see them...Thanks!

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
^:evil:

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

epic507

Reaction score
I see you moved the pickup selector, NICE. Thanks for the pics! I'm for sure getting purple now. That thing is sexy as hell. Thanks!

BLACKFOX86

Reaction score
Turquoise! the wonderful color between blue and green. I've never seen a turquoise agile 7 before.

And Purple is also wonderful. Nothng is more wonderful than purple and turquoise IMO! ;)

Latest posts

')