Comment Section Gold!

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Tell that to Raygun. :lol:

I can at least understand why someone would want to dance. I can't fathom why someone would want to play golf.
Australia's Got Talent try outs are probably pretty funny as well.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I can't fathom why someone would want to play golf.

I hit 30 and my male biological clock screamed out, "YOU NEED TO HIT THE RANGE!" and sure enough, I did golf for a few years since it's also where a LOT of business relations exist (at least for engineering), but I sold my clubs as quickly as I bought them and that chapter is closed

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I must have skipped that phase, 'cause I'm a decent chunk past 30 and have never wanted to golf. Glow in the dark mini put date night? Sure. Real golf? I'd rather be doing my taxes.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm also:

Named after a golfer
Made my dad miss his tee time because I was, y'know, being born
Dad, uncle(s), and grandfather golfed on their side of the family
Boss, other boss, and majority of co-workers golf
Stepdad also golfs

So I've pretty much been subconsciously conditioned towards it my whole life, and I recognize the technical ability it takes to play it, but if you don't practice swings somewhere then you really have no chance of ever being decent; and to do that, you need space and not like, a 7'6" ceiling apartment, it's going out to the actual driving range and hitting a bucket of balls (minimum) and knowing if you're hitting too high/low, etc

Rubbishplayer

Reaction score
I hit 30 and my male biological clock screamed out, "YOU NEED TO HIT THE RANGE!" and sure enough, I did golf for a few years since it's also where a LOT of business relations exist (at least for engineering), but I sold my clubs as quickly as I bought them and that chapter is closed
Now I know why you're banned...🤣

Latest posts

')