Comment Section Gold!

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Tell that to Raygun. :lol:

I can at least understand why someone would want to dance. I can't fathom why someone would want to play golf.
Australia's Got Talent try outs are probably pretty funny as well.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I can't fathom why someone would want to play golf.

I hit 30 and my male biological clock screamed out, "YOU NEED TO HIT THE RANGE!" and sure enough, I did golf for a few years since it's also where a LOT of business relations exist (at least for engineering), but I sold my clubs as quickly as I bought them and that chapter is closed

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm also:

Named after a golfer
Made my dad miss his tee time because I was, y'know, being born
Dad, uncle(s), and grandfather golfed on their side of the family
Boss, other boss, and majority of co-workers golf
Stepdad also golfs

So I've pretty much been subconsciously conditioned towards it my whole life, and I recognize the technical ability it takes to play it, but if you don't practice swings somewhere then you really have no chance of ever being decent; and to do that, you need space and not like, a 7'6" ceiling apartment, it's going out to the actual driving range and hitting a bucket of balls (minimum) and knowing if you're hitting too high/low, etc

Rubbishplayer

Forgive the typos...I'm all thumbs on this thing..
Reaction score
I hit 30 and my male biological clock screamed out, "YOU NEED TO HIT THE RANGE!" and sure enough, I did golf for a few years since it's also where a LOT of business relations exist (at least for engineering), but I sold my clubs as quickly as I bought them and that chapter is closed
Now I know why you're banned...🤣

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
The only thing better than reading some of those comments/reviews is seeing the item they were pertaining to. I mean, look at this fucking thing
View attachment 148365
Lol it's got a fucking fold out carabiner! :lol: I'm just trying to figure out the logic on that. I mean the whole thing is impractical, but technically everything could be used as designed, but I can't make sense of the folding carabiner.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240817-070241.png
Screenshot_20240815-081122.png
Screenshot_20240813-130752.png
Screenshot_20240809-065337.png
Screenshot_20240809-065355.png
Screenshot_20240809-065411.png
Screenshot_20240723-191657.png
Screenshot_20240723-191713.png
Screenshot_20240722-064839.png
Screenshot_20240721-112052.png

Edika

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be looking at or judging, but I think I've accepted at this point that dance as a whole is just beyond me.

Dance is simultaneously this thing that "every can do!" and you just "do whatever is natural, there's no wrong answer!" but also one of the most harshly judged social activities you can take part in, in stark conflict with the idea that anyone can do it.
The comments on that instagram post were fire! I could not stop laughing honestly and they were really inventive. I'm terrible at dancing and on the off chance I was caught on a video and had such responses, I would be really happy!

Tarzan_on_bass

I put the bass in dumbass
Reaction score
Lol it's got a fucking fold out carabiner! :lol: I'm just trying to figure out the logic on that. I mean the whole thing is impractical, but technically everything could be used as designed, but I can't make sense of the folding carabiner.
Conveniently located in middle of all that absolute nonsense. There ought to be model photos of that thing hanging by the carabiner on someone's camo print khaki shorts.

Great. Now I kinda want this thing :rant:

')