*COMPLETE* 8 string custom walnut

• Thread starter myconfidenceinu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black_tear

Reaction score
Loved it,:bowdown:
I would have made the headstock just a little bit longer though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narrocks

Reaction score
awesome pics man!
where did you get those locking sperzels? i guess you had to buy 2 packages

Reaction score
That is a gorgeous hunk of wood.

Honestly, that thing would look awesome as a bass, too! I may just have to look into this some day!

EDIT: Actually, I'm 100% sure within the last year someone on TalkBass posted a Ged Green bass. I just typed "Ged Green Bass" into Google Images and vaguely remember every single picture there. How odd. :scratch:

myconfidenceinu

Reaction score
what is that small mount by the bridge?

Its a Ged Green logo

Why are there two strap buttons on the tail end?

Two reasons: if I lean the guitar against something (although I'll never have it without a stand), it wont fall down easily, and secondly it gives me some options length wise (I like the guitar pretty high)

awesome pics man!
where did you get those locking sperzels? i guess you had to buy 2 packages

Yeah had to buy two packs, but its lucky because I now have 4 spare incase any break!

That is a gorgeous hunk of wood.

Honestly, that thing would look awesome as a bass, too! I may just have to look into this some day!

EDIT: Actually, I'm 100% sure within the last year someone on TalkBass posted a Ged Green bass. I just typed "Ged Green Bass" into Google Images and vaguely remember every single picture there. How odd. :scratch:

Funnily enough, the body shape is from a bass guitar, with a few modifications I needed! I chose it based on the fact that it would keep the guitar neat and tidy, and it had good cutaways for top fret access (although we made them a bit bigger anyway).

goth_fiend

Reaction score
love the laminations on this guitar, walnut is always an awesome wood to work with, but I agree with a lot of the guys here, the headstock just doesnt do it for me, congrats on the killer axe man:hbang:

')