Conducting From The Grave

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Randy got me into these guys last year, I'm anxious to hear their new stuff. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
yea they have a new singer. i opened for them a few weeks ago(dying fetus was sick) and the new singer did a really good job. got to talk shit with john and the drummer as annotations of an autopsy were like 2.5hrs late.

new songs are pretty tough soundnig. lots of good albums coming this year...this, cephalic carnage! im hopin AAL will come out this year. if they start tracking soon im going to try and see if i can do a gear video because theyre going to be recording here at my friends.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
yea they have a new singer. i opened for them a few weeks ago(dying fetus was sick) and the new singer did a really good job. got to talk shit with john and the drummer as annotations of an autopsy were like 2.5hrs late.

new songs are pretty tough soundnig. lots of good albums coming this year...this, cephalic carnage! im hopin AAL will come out this year. if they start tracking soon im going to try and see if i can do a gear video because theyre going to be recording here at my friends.

What happened to the old guy? I thought he was a good fit.

Yea John's a pretty chill dude

The Honorable

Reaction score
I loved this band since I first heard of them on this forum. Both When Legends Become Dust and Revenants are amazing albums. I'd give my left nut to have the axe skills that these guys have. Someone should tell John to get on this forum if he isn't already.

Reaction score
I dig this band, but would never call them death metal. That's right, Mike. I'm trolling another post of yours about tuning. ;)

The song you posted, to me, sounds like really technical metalcore. But, good metalcore. It makes me think of As Blood Runs Black, just better.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Bumping my mega-old thread to present you with this.

Haha this is probably my favorite song off of the their latest album. I think the lyrics are a bit messed up, but kind of funny at the same time. "ill rip the pulsing bag of shit from your chest" lol

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
As lame as it may be, the ending breakdown is my favorite part of that song.

And Josh, I posted that in like '09. Eat a dick.

')