Confessions Thread! (keep it civil, folks.)

• Thread starter lelandbowman3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wat

Reaction score
Exactly the point I was making. I don't think any of that praise is deserved. I'd rather have my eyes gouged out than listen to any Nirvana- or worse: Nirvana cover bands.

How much Nirvana have you really heard? Like total number of songs? Just wondering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, I would agree that people who hate on Nirvana so hard probably have only heard the radio songs. Which they probably only don't like because they're so overplayed. I'll admit that even though I like Nirvana I am pretty damn sick of those songs, too.

Y'all should listen to the song Tourettes. That's the kind of Nirvana I like.

Nats

Reaction score
Milk It will forever be my most favorite Nirvana song. I also love Heart Shape Box and think it's one of the most evil sounding songs I've ever heard.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i very much like that one Nirvana song, Stay Away, that's a pretty great song.

back OT, i confess that i'm barely over my latest girlfriend even though we had only been a month together. the fact that we're still friends doesn't help, i think i'm gonna have to play the "we can't see each other" card :/

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
How much Nirvana have you really heard? Like total number of songs? Just wondering.

Maybe not enough for my opinion to hold much weight, and I've never cared enough to take note of album or song titles- I've just never heard anything from them that convinced me of their so-called brilliance.

It's the same as when people say things like "every metal band is just a copy of Ozzy" - I just assume they don't know what they're talking about.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Exactly the point I was making. I don't think any of that praise is deserved. I'd rather have my eyes gouged out than listen to any Nirvana- or worse: Nirvana cover bands.

I don't like Nirvana, and yes I've heard all of their albums and their demo stuff, but I quite enjoy having eyes. :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
A friend of mine forgot his acoustic guitar at my place, and justified it under the pretense that "if I am to leave my guitar anywhere, I'd leave it with a guitarist." Normally, that would be the smart choice, except it's a cheap acoustic that I give no f*cks about, and I keep using it whenever I finish eating or whenever my hands are dirty and I don't feel like washing my hands... :ugh::ugh: I'm a terrible person, I know, but I'll clean it and change the strings before returning it, I swear. :lol:

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
A friend of mine forgot his acoustic guitar at my place, and justified it under the pretense that "if I am to leave my guitar anywhere, I'd leave it with a guitarist." Normally, that would be the smart choice, except it's a cheap acoustic that I give no f*cks about, and I keep using it whenever I finish eating or whenever my hands are dirty and I don't feel like washing my hands... :ugh::ugh: I'm a terrible person, I know, but I'll clean it and change the strings before returning it, I swear. :lol:

Just your friend will come to reclaim his guitar when you least expect it and will find it in horrible shape :lol:
You know life works this way :lol:

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
spiderman-meme-generator-this-thread-is-getting-awfully-derailed-so-for-the-love-of-god-stop-d05ad6.jpg

Nats

Reaction score
Sometimes I sleep with a stuffed animal. I partially lay on it to contour my body more comfortably. It's smaller than using another pillow, which is what I do if I'm in a hotel or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')