Confessions Thread! (keep it civil, folks.)

• Thread starter lelandbowman3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
:lol:

I have no reason to worry. I don't harbor those feelings deep in my man closet. But apparently a lot of us do.

J7string

Reaction score
:lol:

I have no reason to worry. I don't harbor those feelings deep in my man closet. But apparently a lot of us do.

Yeah, and I'm not imposing, but I can't help it when attraction sets in lol.

Nats

Reaction score
If you go back to Greek and Roman times and the things they did for fun, we're pretty much all gay.

Someone challenged me to the ALS thingy. I ignored it. I'm taking back FB, one ignored ALSicechallenge at a time.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Confession for the day: I have the ability to cause goosebumps at will. There's random discussions on the internet about it that describe the same thing, a sort of "wave" that starts at the back of the neck, that spreads to the arms etc and brings goosebumps with it. It's kind of like what you'd feel in response to fear, or a shock, or even just a "shiver" when cold- but I can just trigger it whenever I want.

Most people I describe that to just think I'm crazy.

Edit: I forgot how to spell "to"...

Interesting. I've known how to do this since I was like 8; I kept waiting for the rest of my superpowers to develop. To this day I've never even known how to describe it and therefore never knew anyone else that could do it.

Last edited:

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
I hate reality TV. I don't mean I don't like it and won't watch it unless nothing else is on, I mean seriously HATE it to the point where if I could go back in time to before it was invented and find the guy that thought it up I'd most likely kick him to death with some steel toed Docs. Dude killed TV for me....I can't even watch it anymore...probably not a bad thing but still.

Also the fanboyism with celebrities gets on my nerves....are people so bored in their own lives that whatever Brad Pitt is doing that day is so much more interesting? I had friends when I was younger that almost couldn't talk about anything else. We're not friends anymore.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
To this day I've never even know. How to describe it and therefor never knew anyone else that could do it.

There are discussions about it out there on the interwebs, a lot of times attributed to or in relation to meditation, yoga, the supernatural, etc.

I just learned that it has a name: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR). The same name is used for those who can trigger it themselves, or have the sensation triggered by being scared or something. Edit: possibly also "frisson" or something like that. There are arguments over the differences between the two, or causes/triggers.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
There are discussions about it out there on the interwebs, a lot of times attributed to or in relation to meditation, yoga, the supernatural, etc.

I just learned that it has a name: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR). The same name is used for those who can trigger it themselves, or have the sensation triggered by being scared or something. Edit: possibly also "frisson" or something like that. There are arguments over the differences between the two, or causes/triggers.

This is badass....I just looked it up and will dig into it in more detail when I have some more time. Thanks for the heads-up man!:yesway:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I can generate the start of the feeling reasonably easily, I could probably trigger it properly if I put some effort into it.

chopeth

Reaction score
Same here about beer after 20 years drinking it :lol:

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
Sometimes I sleep with a stuffed animal. I partially lay on it to contour my body more comfortably. It's smaller than using another pillow, which is what I do if I'm in a hotel or something.

uhhh depends on WHAT kinda stuffed animal it is :squint: :rolleyes: :lol:

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
I'm shaking. Fvcking anxiety. My ex wife is coming to pick up our son for the weekend. I constantly fear for his safety when she has him.

lelandbowman3

Reaction score
I actually want to believe in supernatural phenomena. Not just ghosts, but cryptids and other paranormal stuff as well.

CRASHER369

Reaction score
I just spent the night (not sexually) with an amazing girl i met at college, the problem is I have a girlfriend at home. This is taking a serious toll on my mental stability. She knows what's going on back and respects it, but its just a cluster f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')