Conklin 7 on ebay

• Thread starter feedoscillate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feedoscillate

Reaction score
Go into the electrics and type in conklin, seller might be bulshitting, but if it's real the price looks decent.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
feedoscillate said:
Go into the electrics and type in conklin, seller might be bulshitting, but if it's real the price looks decent.

why don't you just link it here?

feedoscillate

Reaction score
I apologize, I suffer from technologis ineptitudiness, and some of the symptoms include:

Inability to post links w/more than 40 characters
Lack of picture uploading abilities
Aversion to digital recording software
Dry mouth and explosive diarrhea

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it the red one, cause I saw one under 7 string guitars, but the picture looked fake and his feedback was suspect...

feedoscillate

Reaction score
Yup, that's the one, I think it's probably fake too, otherwise I'd jump all over it.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This one? That's just an old stock picture, it might be legit. I'd grab it if it were 100 bucks (or even 75) cheaper.

jim

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
It might be worth about that with Bartolinis in it, but they need a bit of work to be a really good guitar. The stock trem is crap tbh. I'm halfway through upgrading my one, got a Floyd 7 in there now :shred:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay more than about $250 for one of those. I've played several--they sound horrible and the ones I've tried had badly need fret-leveling.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Really? Up until now I've heard nothing but good about these Groove Tools 7s. I guess I'll wait to get my hands on one before I get one.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's definitely what I recommend, unless you can get one cheap. The neck has a very nice shape, and I suspect it would be very playable with some fret dressing. Problem is, the body is made out of some really cheapo kinda wood, and it shows in the sound--thin and shrill. Even unplugged, the guitar just doesn't sound that great. I think you can do a lot better than this for $350--an Ibanez RG7420 or 7620 would be way better.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've played several and didn't find that to be case, but maybe that was just my old, tired ears at work. If they had made it out of mahogany, that would have rocked.

Rayne Mann

Reaction score
Trust me, Cherry is a good tonewood, and nowhere near as cheap as Basswood.

')