Conklin 7 string Sidewinder

• Thread starter 7seven7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just went to Conklin Guitars' site. Pretty nice stuff. I like their guitars but what is the purpose of the fanned frets exactly? Never could understand that...lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
7seven7 said:
The guitar is located at Bel-Air Pawn Shop Incorporated - (314) 832-2741 - 7501 S Broadway, St Louis, MO :idea:

- When calling ask about the Cocklin Groovetools 7 that they have in the hidden side room, they have a room that is off to the side, and I've been in this pawn shop a billion times and just found the room yesterday! The clerk said that the room has been there for years. :rolleyes:

The lady who answered the phone was pretty insistent that she wasn't a pawnshop! :agreed: :lol:

jim

7seven7

Heavy-7-Master
Reaction score
314-832-2741 is the number that the 411 operator gave me man - are you sure that you are calling the right number because I called the at 3:12pm central standard time and the guy answered the "bel-aire pawn"

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I got through; I may have misdialed. He told me 400, I told him I'd give him 300 and another 30 to ship it, and he told me to call back "in a few weeks".

7seven7

Heavy-7-Master
Reaction score
The price is $299 on the hang tag! Send me the money and I'll go there and buy it for you and ship it!

')