Conklin Custom Hollow with Melted Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan P

Reaction score
One of crazzy Bill Conklin's creatures that sings some awesome jazz, R&B and Blues/Rock.

I bough it from Josh Smith (Guitarzan on the gearpage) in 2005 and used it almoast exclusively since then.

It is priced much bellow the original price.... just look at conklinguitars.com and see what they charge for their art.

It is built of maple, RW and MOP. 25.5 scale. SD59 pickups and overtons like from a Steinway grand.

Yes .. the price ... first $2200 takes it.

Thank you for reading,

Stan

For references, I am tool_1 on ebay and I am aso known on the thegearpage.

x_09533318.jpg

x_c0d71aed.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Christ almighty, she's a beauty. Those Conklin folks sure know how to make a nice guitar.

Stan P

Reaction score
Guys, thank you for the compliments!

what's w/ the eletronics layout? piezo in there or something? Is there a toneblock in the center or is it a full hollow?

No tone block, but! t has very thick rim, top and back ... 5 mm at least!
There is no piezo, but it has a stereo jack (locking by the way) and the tone that just screams for the piezo to be installed. My tech recommends T-Bidge, by LR Baggs, unless you want MIDI.

I got more pics, so feel free to e-mail me if you are considering this seriously.

I will consider partial trades for cool seven strings, ... let me know what you got.

Thank you
Stan P

Status
Not open for further replies.
')