Controlling Pitch Glide -effect via Line6 Shortboard FBV MKII?

nic0us

Reaction score
The title pretty much says what I'm asking for. In POD HD Pro, there is an effect called Pitch Glide (most likely Digitech Whammy -type of effect) and I would like to know if it's possible to control via Shortboard FBV MKII. What I want is to be able to control the amount of the pitch with the Volume/Wah -pedal.

I already read the manual, but it didn't help with this question. Ask more if the explanation isn't clear. Thanks in advance for all answers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
Yes you can! You have to assing the controller to Pitch Glide. double click the "moove" button when you're selecting the effect. choose the parameter that you want to control, set the min and max value, click "moove", save the preset

nic0us

Reaction score
Yes you can! You have to assing the controller to Pitch Glide. double click the "moove" button when you're selecting the effect. choose the parameter that you want to control, set the min and max value, click "moove", save the preset

Ah, nice to know it's possible! Could you still explain it a bit more? What's is the "moove" button and so on? Would it be easier to program it through the Line6 FBV Control (the editor on computer)?

I just got the device so I'm a newbie and don't know yet much about it, so sorry for that. :lol:

LolloBlaskhyrt

HD Pro abuser
Reaction score
Ah, nice to know it's possible! Could you still explain it a bit more? What's is the "moove" button and so on? Would it be easier to program it through the Line6 FBV Control (the editor on computer)?

I just got the device so I'm a newbie and don't know yet much about it, so sorry for that. :lol:

Ops, I wrote "Moove" but it's "Move" :lol: