Convince me to get a Caparison...

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Title says it all. I know I bee nasking about different brands lately, Ibanez, Parker, DBZ, Jackson, ect. Saving up for a Music Man Petrucci 7 right now. but the TAT and Horus are fitting the bill for me the lkooks of it. Price wise, quality, looiks, just tell me how awesome they are. I been in a "Made in the USA" Mindset that I need to break, too many other good guitars out there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
I'm not going to convince you to do anything. Caparison is so good, you shouldn't need convincing. It is an honor to play them, and nobody should have to talk you into it. If you need to be convinced by somebody else to want a Caparison, you are not good enough to own, and do not deserve, a Caparison. :|

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I'm not going to convince you to do anything. Caparison is so good, you shouldn't need convincing. It is an honor to play them, and nobody should have to talk you into it. If you need to be convinced by somebody else to want a Caparison, you are not good enough to own, and do not deserve, a Caparison. :|

I am putting this as my Facebook quotes, just too damn funny!!!!

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
I've had a Horus and a Dellinger, and while they are pretty and play well , I wouldn't particularly say that they are better than Ibanez prestiges. They're solid MIJ playing guitars, but acoustically, there's always something lacking, and the neck is a bit on the thicker side. All that aside, i've almost convinced myself to like Caparisons more than I actually do, but for the price, it's not justifiable. Try one if you can, and if you really bond with one, get one. If not, I would look elsewhere.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
If you need to be convinced, chances are it isn't what you are looking for.

You are killing me, it is an honor to play them, I cracked up, seriously. :lol:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
If you need to be convinced, chances are it isn't what you are looking for.

You are killing me, it is an honor to play them, I cracked up, seriously. :lol:

I never played one, no dealers near me. So I needs imput.

From what the poster above you said Idk, Might just go with Ibanez, ESP or Jackson....

Reaction score
everyone gets ESP's and ibanez's and jacksons. i say get the caparison. ive been itching dor a dillenger 7 string but i cant afford one without selling a kidney

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had 3 Caps. One was stellar, was was great and one was okay. I have had 3 JP's and all were stellar. I would take an EBMM over a Cap any day of the week. Keep saving for the JP7.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
This thread is confusing me a bit. Get the Music Man, Get the Caparison, The same as an Ibanez Prestige, and in the back of my head, I want a Suhr M2 as well....shit...

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Visually I think the oiled Dillengers and Angelus models are gorgeous....but man, I don't think they feel like 2k or more guitars. This is completely my opinion of course but I was extremely dissapointed with the necks of the models I played.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
I've had 3 Caps. One was stellar, was was great and one was okay. I have had 3 JP's and all were stellar. I would take an EBMM over a Cap any day of the week. Keep saving for the JP7.

I've owned one of his caparisons, and he's owned one of my Mms. I think we can both agree that the rosewood neck jp6 absolutely destroyed that fucking horus hgs.:yesway:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I've owned one of his caparisons, and he's owned one of my Mms. I think we can both agree that the rosewood neck jp6 absolutely destroyed that fucking horus hgs.:yesway:

That is correct sir.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I've heard that if you like Jackson's, you'll like caparison, being that they are an old mij jackson factory, and the horus was a jackson prototype.

shanejohnson02

Hammer of the Gods
Reaction score
If you get a caparison, get one of these:

TAT%20Special%20Amber.jpg

Just because I said so. And that seems to be the premise this thread is working on anyway :p

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Only ever played one caparison, and it was an Horus HGS oiled walnut with a maple neck/fingerboard.

Played fairly nicely, 27 frets is overkill for me, though. :lol:

JacobShredder

Reaction score
Dude I was in the exact same spot a couple weeks ago. Caparison vs ebmm vs Parker. I ended up going Parker and don't regret it at all. Don't listen to other completely. Take their opinions into consideration but look at each guitar and decide which one would do it more for you. Pickups are replaceable.

Latest posts

')