Cool 7 string!!!!

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
You can always get a new fretboard :agreed:

:hbang: :hbang: :shred: :shred: :hbang: :hbang: :metal: :wallbash: :evil: :shred:

I e-mailed the seller to see if he would take a Peavey 5150 combo for trade, hehe. Maybe he will? Latah.

~006+1

kovachian

not banned at all
Reaction score
Seeing guitars like this just makes me even more anxious for mine to arrive GRRRRRRRR

JCNY

Reaction score
Probably won't see one with scalloped board for awhile after thats gone. Thats the first one I've seen. :yum:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
NiMH said:
Not bad, but I hate scalloped fretboards.

Otherwise, very nice!
:agreed: Not too crazy about scalloped fretboards myself neither.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
SCALLOPWNED! \m/
i'd get it if i had the $$ lying around

kovachian

not banned at all
Reaction score
Hawksmoor said:
Dunno, seems a bit bland...
To people like me, the 'bland' factor is precisely what made it so good looking. It's beauty through uncluttered simplicity. It'll probably be back on sleezbay sometime.

Enigma

extra string whore
Reaction score
i was actually looking at that particular carvin before i went out hunting for a new 7. Hehe... i came across a real nice Peavey Wolfgang that played like a dream and i had to have it :shred:. So I'm back to square one on saving for my next 7 :agreed:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
kovachian said:
To people like me, the 'bland' factor is precisely what made it so good looking.
I love the satin-natural finish PRS in the recent ads with the gold hardware. Pure class. The only way I'd play PRS is if I could get a couple (one 6, one 7) made in exactly that finish, but with chrome hardware, and direct-mounted Dimarzios with no pickup rings and a slim neck.

')