Coolest/craziest thing you have seen a band do during a show

• Thread starter Selloutz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
All Shall Perish and Conducting From the Grave at a local venue sometime last year. Towards the end of ASP's set some drunk dude jumps on the stage and grabs the backup vocal mic. When security tried pulling him down the vocalist let him stay up there and do vocals then kinda pushed him off and poked fun at the guy's mother. T'was awesome :lol:

ultranoob

Reaction score
at some local show I went to years ago the lead singer started spinning cow entrails over his head like a rope :yum:

Reaction score
Dillenger did some pretty crazy ass shit, especially their vocalist, he climbed up and started hitting the lights girder, the rest of the band did crazy shit as well.

Antimatter

Reaction score
I've never been to a live show unfortunately, but I have read that Mayhem would cut themselves open and have dead animals on stage.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
I've never been to a live show unfortunately, but I have read that Mayhem would cut themselves open and have dead animals on stage.

more during the Maniac era yeah...

this vid has the most overly triggered kit in history

Atilla (when i saw them) wore a inverter made of bones with a cloak and a wax deathmask on

minusthemonkey

Reaction score
Dwarves show years ago devolved into a really uncomfortable to watch live sex show when a girl got on stage and obliged the singer to mid-song relief. To his credit, he continued the song.

Reaction score
bassist from cephalic carnage was spinning around violently while playing some fairly complicated bass...this was in montreal and we later found out what made it even more complicated or less...? was that he told us he ate an entire dinner plate of shrooms before they played.:hbang::lol:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Dwarves show years ago devolved into a really uncomfortable to watch live sex show when a girl got on stage and obliged the singer to mid-song relief. To his credit, he continued the song.

I don't think GG Allin can be beaten.

ittoa666

Reaction score
bassist from cephalic carnage was spinning around violently while playing some fairly complicated bass...this was in montreal and we later found out what made it even more complicated or less...? was that he told us he ate an entire dinner plate of shrooms before they played.:hbang::lol:

Thats insane.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
oh i was at a show last week. it was the bassist/singers birthday so midsong the club manager brought out a ladder and they droppped a pinata from above the ceiling and they finished the track . audience sang happy birthday as he beeat the shit out of that pinata. :lol:

ittoa666

Reaction score
Never saw GG Allin live. Seen videos. Threw up in my mouth a little.

I would've liked to see him back in the eighties before he went completely insane. I've seen old vids of him backstage, and he was as normal as can be. After a while, the stage show and real life merged.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
My concerts are never that eventful really...When Nile was playing a few months back, somebody pissed Dallas off so bad that he threw his guitar off in the middle of a song, jumped off stage and began a shoving match with some dude. Was anyone there that knew what happened?

prplhz

Reaction score
Some dudes who played after us trashed their whole setup because there was no one there to watch them. While playing. It was horrendous. Then a dude shit on the floor in the bathroom, while his band mate puked all over it.

Weird dudes.

ittoa666

Reaction score
Some dudes who played after us trashed their whole setup because there was no one there to watch them. While playing. It was horrendous. Then a dude shit on the floor in the bathroom, while his band mate puked all over it.

Weird dudes.

:lol:

')