Coolest guitar designs

• Thread starter Murder Soul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
ive always liked flying V's, especially when they have green flames, like Hetfields ESP Custom Flying V. :shred:

i dont know how to post a picture so i cant show you what i mean.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

god9

Contributor
Reaction score
Explorers, superstrats, Jackson kelly, and flying V's.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
the coolest and most comfortable designs for me would be:

Parker double cut
RG
Ibanez BTB (I wish that was a guitar shape so bad...)
Warrior

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
I still think and prob always will think that the best and most comfortable shape is the Washburn Dime Models, they just hug you in every way you play them!!
Dime%20gro%DF.jpg

Oh and i own that exact model and it is my main guitar! all the hardware done of course.

omentremor

this godles endeavor
Reaction score
The Xyphos looks pretty godly. Also love the Warrior in that boat. Theres a fellow on here with Moses custom that makes me ejaculate butter knifes its so metal.
But superstrats are so comfy.

Sebastian

Reaction score
I like superstrats.. especially Jackson Dinky's .....
Sharp V's ... Jackson, B.C.Rick Ones....

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Parkers are hideous, and uncomfortable as hell...

That's what I was going to say... Well, actually, I like the look a bit, and adore the concept of composites over a wood core... but when I tried to play one, it was just awful. :( So disappointing... you'd think that if any guitar had the ergos worked out, it'd be something like that.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh, forgot! I'm a huge Steinberger fan as well, although the chances of me owning one are slim at the moment...:(

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Many people on here disagree with me, but I've always been a sucker for PRS. As much as people bitch about how they "sound terrible", a lot of my favourite tones come from them (occasionally with the pickups changed, i.e. Opeth).

Hell, Porcupine Tree alone is enough to make me GAS for one. Not to mention early Incubus (especially the Morning View album).

I once saw a custom-built 7-string guitar body on ebay that was based on a Warwick bass kind of style that was damn sexy. No finish or anything, just bare wood with some holes for pickups and hardware.

...never saw it again :(

')