Copehagen hailing

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
G'day to you all. First post on sevenstring org. I am situated in Copenhagen, Denmark, been playing guitar for 12-15 years now (I forget...). My first revelation is, that I don't own a sevenstring yet - so feel free to add some flac for that, but never the less - I figure this is a good place to help me tune into what I'll be getting.

I play in a band, called The Vision Ablaze - it's progressive-ish metal with screams and clean vocals. We recorded, in january 2011, our first demo "Nova" in Sweden with Johan Örnborg (done work for Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Aggaloch, and more). You can DL (free) and listen to it out on FB page: The Vision Ablaze | Facebook
You're very welcome to comment on it, give some advice and oppinions on it.

Apart from being a guitarist, I'm a graphics student.

I've been considering going for a 7 string, as we tune in Drop A on our 6 strings, for a year or so - but since I don't want to buy anything cheap (having played american jacksons, custom shop guitars etc for some years now). I'm afraid I won't be happy with such a buy.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the forum, and hope to add some more value to it =)

/Marcus

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')