"Core"-Guy vs. The Djent Kid

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Thall, Thall every where.

:rofl:

That's why I'm wearing long hair, doesn't matter what I listen too, I don't get confused with these trend followers. ^^

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I asked the same thing since apparently as someone who likes "djent" (or prog bands) I had no idea what it was.

Apparently its just some stickers that are on vildhjarta's guitars and drums and has no meaning beyond being a sticker. At least that's all I got out of it, and then the fad kids started coining it as the new word to abuse like they did "djent" and the anti-fad-fad kids started hating on it again.

Gotta love the cycles of endless repetitive fads and anti-fads-fads.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
The archetypes in this video are interchangeable with any genre of the year fad. Next year it will be the djent kid vs. the "crosm" kid or whatever.

(yeah, crosm will be the next fad, mark my words! I totally didn't make that word up!)

broj15

Reaction score
Speaking of trend hopping has anyone else heard the new Attack Attack song? Obviously trying to cash in on the djent trend lol

Don Vito

Reaction score
Speaking of trend hopping has anyone else heard the new Attack Attack song? Obviously trying to cash in on the djent trend lol
They realized the crab techno/Emmure combo wasn't working anymore.

Gotta stay relevant dawg.

Latest posts

')