Cosmic Ibanez 7 String in the works

• Thread starter Ghostpowder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
C7 1.jpg

C7 2.jpg

C7 3.jpg

C7 4.jpg

Hello everyone, here is a couple pics of this Ibanez RG7620VK 7 string that's in the works. Look at this crazy cool color my friend Steven from Southbound Custom here in Nashville came up with.

Cosmic looking, I have to come up with a name for the color, thought's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
RG7620IFOS

Or...

RG7620 "It's full of stars."

Reaction score
Thanks yaguys, Metalic, Stars, Holoflake, something creative that those 3 words can fall under is what I'm thinking. My pics are not so hot, took them on my Iphone, I will get sweet pics and try to capture all the dimension soon. Waiting on the Dimarzio pups and the final buffing to build it up.

I'm jonezin!!! Haven't had a 7 string in years, it's going to be awesome to be back home on a guitar again!!

6 strings are cool, yet 7 strings Rule.

Reaction score
Unicorn, another cool word.. Anyone know where I can buy precut mirror dot inlays that I can install in this 7?

Reaction score
Here is the Ibanez "Ghostpowder 7" in stage 1 form. More mods in the works. Had to include her custom Ibanez Camaro Synergy Green 30 fretter cuz she was feeling left out of all the attention. Still searching for Gray Top Hat knobs.

Attachments

• IMG_3334.jpg
    IMG_3334.jpg
    829.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3330.jpg
    IMG_3330.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3358.jpg
    IMG_3358.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
Thanks Kane! I will pass Steven from Southbound Custom your compliment. I have yet to get a photo that shows all the colors poping with a 3D effect when moving her in the light.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
Thanks Kane! I will pass Steven from Southbound Custom your compliment. I have yet to get a photo that shows all the colors poping with a 3D effect when moving her in the light.

Try taking a video of turning and moving the guitar to show that maybe?

')