Coupland custom leather guitar straps

Dan

Reaction score
Hey folks!

So, over the last few months, I've been working with renowned leather smith and all-around cool guy Stuart Coupland on a range of made-to-order leather guitar accessories.

Stuart is best known for creating ultra-high-end leather goods for supercar manufacturers, European royalty etc and his craftsmanship is second to none. After spending quite a bit of time with him in his workshop, we've designed both an electric and an acoustic guitar strap that are built to last a lifetime. I shall leave the photos on his website to do all the talking:

I'm also working on a cheaper "Standard Series" guitar strap that will be roughly the same price as the acoustic strap. All products are made out of premium-grade Vegetable Tan leather, you get to choose from a range of colour stains, stitching and even custom embossing if you have a logo!

For those who require something a little more "bespoke" Stuart is also offering a custom design service, with straps made and hand dyed precisely to your specification. If this is more of interest to you, drop me a line and I can make a warm introduction.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I'll be posting photos of new straps as and when they are crafted.

- Dan

Latest posts