Covers in a another genre than the original

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

straymond

Reaction score
one of my all-time favourite norwegian bands cover.... well. everything in one sitting.

straymond

Reaction score
I have to throw this in here.
Zappa-cover by an awesome norwegian blues/slide guitarist:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
couldn't embed the video, made another comment to try to embed it. Please delete it.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
This is an stoner doom metal re-imagining of Trial Before Pilate from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Jesus Christ Superstar (which is a rock opera). I wouldn't say so much that it's better as just really cool and different. And the song totally lends itself to being some stoner doom metal, which you might not have guessed as it's from a broadway musical type thing.

Last edited:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Our Last Night covered Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and it's pretty kickass! I figured most people on SSO aren't post-hardcore fans so this probably slipped under the radar.

That is awesome! :metal: My brother and I did a cover of "Round and Round" a few months back, for anyone who feels like having a listen:

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/geetarwanksta/imagine-dragons-round-and[/SC]

')