Craigslist ad that caught my eye...

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
It's his project, but the guitar player is doing all the creative work? :shrug:

Oh to be young and delusional.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see this kid play. Gene Hoglan was around that age when he was recording, same with Dave Lombardo and a bunch of other pretty sick drummers. for all we know this kid is the next Marco Minnemann. :shrug:

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see this kid play. Gene Hoglan was around that age when he was recording, same with Dave Lombardo and a bunch of other pretty sick drummers. for all we know this kid is the next Marco Minnemann. :shrug:

Judging by his influences and project goals I would think its not likely. :shrug:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Judging by his influences and project goals I would think its not likely. :shrug:

Because no one who's an awesome player can like mediocre (totally opinion here) music?

Really Mehtab, the genera-hate you've been slinging is becoming tiresome. Cut it out man, I know you love to tr0ll but it's pretty infantile at this point. If I have to give you a few months off just not to hear (read? :lol:) it I will. :wub:

As for his overall tone and project goals, remember how many musicians were flakes when you were 17? Heck, half the 30 year old musicians I play with are total flakes. :lol: I'm sure he's just trying to weed those guys out and I don't blame him.

I will say, the ad is better written than most of those languishing in the Musician's Classifieds here. :2c:

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
We should send him clips via soundcloud of playing 3 minutes of breakdowns in drop G or something stupid like that. Lulz will be had. :fawk:

Reaction score
Because no one who's an awesome player can like mediocre (totally opinion here) music?

Really Mehtab, the genera-hate you've been slinging is becoming tiresome. Cut it out man, I know you love to tr0ll but it's pretty infantile at this point. If I have to give you a few months off just not to hear (read? :lol:) it I will. :wub:

As for his overall tone and project goals, remember how many musicians were flakes when you were 17? Heck, half the 30 year old musicians I play with are total flakes. :lol: I'm sure he's just trying to weed those guys out and I don't blame him.

I will say, the ad is better written than most of those languishing in the Musician's Classifieds here. :2c:

Damn, I was hoping I could get away with it because of the username change :sharpie:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score

Tony Royster Jr. was a beast at 12... :agreed:

Reaction score
This is someone that everyone will be hopping to contribute to i am sure. Especially after hearing that masterful static he produces.... It sounds like hes recording in a bathroom full of people taking shits.

FireInside

.Buried.Breathing.
Reaction score
"Once we have something close to an album's worth of material, then your work is done. You can stay for the recording process, or pack your bags and go home. It's up to you."

Meanwhile I will claim to have wrote everything on the album and give you no credit whatsoever.

Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score
"
Now, here are the specifications. The genre is going to be a mixture between artistic (yet powerful and aggressive) hardcore music, and heavy, annihilating deathcore. The hardcore side will include a lot of thrash beats and simplistic riffs, while the deathcore side will borrow a lot of techniques from djent. This will be like fucking Converge meets Structures. (Other influences include Gaza, Elitist, After The Burial, and Coalesce.)"

I cannot wait. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')