Craziest thing you have seen people do while driving??

• Thread starter AK DRAGON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I had someone check their blind spot (That I was in) but then try to move over into my lane anyway. Not sure what they were thinking.

:lol: absolutely useless isn't it...The good habit and good intention are there, but their brain fails to register. This happens to me all the time, people trying to merge with reckless abandon. Most annoying is when they do it without even indicating.

I've witnessed one fatal collision, countless near misses and a lot of stupid stuff on the roads. I guess the weirdest stuff I've seen people doing while driving is just general negligence like drivers just not paying attention to anything happening around them. Like previously mentioned, I've seen people driving with their feet and their seat laid back. Passengers steering while the driver shaves, combs hair, texts, vomits...Beats me how they stay alive. Vehicles are dangerous enough without people careening down the highway without any regard for others.

The first vehicle I was even in control of was a Yamaha Virago 250cc motorcycle. Here in Australia (Victoria) they don't let you legally ride a motorbike on the roads until you've completed a full day course including theory and practical exams. It takes a lot more than that to drive safely, I know...but that really gave me an appreciation for being able to avoid collisions and being aware of the vehicles around me and by driving defensively.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
No joke, I once saw a guy playin a violin while driving, his window was opened, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to use the full bow and he used his knees to keep the car in direction. My father instantly went faster as he noticed that guy. "To get away as quick as possible." he said ^^

thedonutman

Reaction score
I saw a guy driving with his elbows and reading a book once.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
I was in the backseat when my friend decided to sit out of the window and drive with his foot....cruise control can be a dangerous thing.

And, this isn't really all that crazy, just more stupid, but I once blew through a speedtrap at 200km/h

DslDwg

Reaction score
Saw a driver once in a full on conversation with his passenger in Sign Language while driving down the road :eek:

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
My mom and I were driving to Vermont from south Carolina and we saw this huge black chick...
time for the list of shit she was doing..

1...painting her 4-5 inch long nails...
2...chewing a very large amount of bubble gum
3...talking on her cell phone
4...smoking a "cigar"
5...watching a dvd with her dashboard monitor
6... yelling at her kids in the back seat...

All of this while driving with her left forearm. :eek:

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
This thread is going to be epic!! :shred:

Left foot hanging out the window, reading a book with one hand and drinking a coffee with the other... :eek:
That's how I roll man (j/k :lol:)

Blew me away today in all places, Alaska, to see a woman driving down the road on her cell phone, and applying lipstick with the visor mirror. If I only had a Kodak moment to capture it!
:rofl:

hmm if I could figure out a way to word the craziest thing i have done while driving with out getting banned :lol:
Hmm....

I've seen people have sex while driving. But the worst was when I was driving home at one in the morning and I look over and see a guy snorting cocaine off of a mirror while driving down the interstate.....
I saw a chick doing a blow job.Nothing new but............suddently she looked at that dude's face with her face all covered with sperm and kissed that guy !!!!
Both faces were covered by sperm.
Man I almost threw up :greatkat:
^ I think those two, combined, explain it.

My old drummer used to jerk off all the time while driving to school, he'd spoog in a sock then throw it out the window without even slowing down.
Ewwww...... :ugh:

I was stopped at a stoplight once, waiting for the light to change, 2-3 cars in front of me, 2-3 behind me. I guess the guy in the second or third car behind me couldn't wait to make his right turn, so he gets up on the sidewalk to pass all 5 or so cars in front of him, including me, so he could make the turn...

That was pretty weird.
:funny:

No joke, I once saw a guy playin a violin while driving, his window was opened, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to use the full bow and he used his knees to keep the car in direction. My father instantly went faster as he noticed that guy. "To get away as quick as possible." he said ^^
:shred: :metal: :bowdown: :lol:

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
-Wife's co-worker $hit her pants while driving one and threw her undies out the window after. She's got crazy co-workers, I've got lots of other stories.

I've been driving a long commute for years (45 miles one way), so I've seen a LOT! lol

-Some older lady driving her marroon chevy blazer with someone had written on her back windshield "EAT MY BUTT" and she prolly had no clue (I have a pic of this somewhere).
*I now do this to my own truck when it needs to be washed. I love seeing people point and crackup when I'm at a stoplight.

-I always find it entertaining when people listening to hip-hop (ALL RACES) bounce all around in their chairs while singing along throwing their arms or moving their heads like "no you di'int!"....and I mean REAL into it. Don't get me wrong, I promote it. I'd rather see people enjoying themselves when behind the wheel. The less road rage, the better.

-It's hot in TX throughout the year. I see people who have tabletop fans mounted on their dashboards...and I don't mean the ones they make FOR cars!

-People who put big ass spoliers on their really cheap cars...especially when they're made of plywood (I've got pics of this too but you've prolly seen some in other cities already).

-The city of Austin TX recently advertised on big billboards promoting people to get customized license plates. A lot of people went for this. Some of the funnier ones I've seen were "O BEHAV" (got a pic of that one). The one I saw a couple days ago, which cracked me up, was "JKLMNO." I want mine to say "OMGBBQ."

-The most common thing I've seen people leave on the back/top of their car/trucks are 44oz Fountain drinks (Have a pic of truck doing this) or purses. Everyone around them tries to get their attention, but the driver is always completely clueless...

-I'm so sick of seeing the bumper sticker "KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD" on the majority. Then people started getting customized ones like "KEEP AUSTIN READING" and others. I want one that says "KEEP AUSTIN~ENOUGH ALREADY...STFU." I want to go out on a limb and say that other cities are doing/have done this already.

I'm also sick and tired of seeing the bumper sticker "If You Aren't Completely Appalled You Haven't Been Paying Attention."

-There are a lot of bigass trucks in TX. I'm talking models that start from Chevy C1500's or F-150's and larger. What I want to know is if TX is the only one where said owners of bigass trucks actually paint a picture of their truck on their back tailgates. The funniest I saw (I have a pic!) is a rich bright orange truck where it has itself sitting on top of a waterfall.
Oh yeah, and wolves...lots and lots of wolves.

-The coolest/funniest one I've seen is where this guy took an old school Volkswagen (like Herbie) and made it look like a Rolls Royce. I've got pics of this too! (Man I need to scour my pics. I've got tons of stuff!)

Some worthy bumper stickers:
"SUPA WICKED BUMPA STICKA"
"I may be slow, but at least I'm ahead of ya"
"My child beat up your honor student"

Here are some pics:
l_2e204ad664b852a3355f283dbf9c2c38.jpg

"EAT HERE GET GAS" I've seen another one that just says "HEY LOOK IT'S A BEAVER" (it's for Buc'ee's Beaver truck stop).
l_81b42ffc4ccf4f8c9167ba686e4faca9.jpg

l_995f9ff7e377bd2252e99fa4078880d3.jpg

Cheryl Crow can say the same thing:
l_1faf51d7733e56b4467895b62289be37.jpg

l_9aa0279cd0d546c9aafa3830f89ca23a.jpg

Am I the only one who sees this as "Pair of dicks" instead?
l_0e4c09a1a17b4170a0941d71bf6a8fe1.jpg

MarkB

Reaction score
You guys are complete bullshit, making up stuff just to outdo eachother :lol:

I mean seriously, jacking off? Driving onto the sidwalk to turn first? Playing a FUCKING VIOLIN? I must live in the most boring town on earth because I've never seen anything even close to this stuff :rofl:

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
Driving onto the sidwalk to turn first?

People do that here...well, not really the sidewalk ALL the time. If there isn't a right turn lane, eventually one WILL be manually made. The ironic thing is that you see regular sedans do it a lot more than SUV's.

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
Wow, lots of good examples of drivers behaving badly, and some too outrageous to believe.

Driving on the sidewalk doesn't surprise me, we have wankers here that drive on the
shoulder passing 10 cars to turn.

Auyard

Reaction score
You guys are complete bullshit, making up stuff just to outdo eachother :lol:

I mean seriously, jacking off? Driving onto the sidwalk to turn first? Playing a FUCKING VIOLIN? I must live in the most boring town on earth because I've never seen anything even close to this stuff :rofl:

I've gotten my girlfriend off while on a road trip. Stuff happens you just might not see it.

Reaction score
I actually saw a guy snorting coke while his female passenger was for sure smoking the mary-jo-wanna. Shortly after he finished shorting, she began to give him a handjob.
I was about 12. The strangest part is, at the time I lived in an insanely conservative up-tight town.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I've got another one, my cousin and I were driving down the road and we saw a car pull up next to us, with a black guy driving and he pulled out a huge (and I mean huge)blunt and lit up. My cousin then yelled out the window "Hey, pass the dutchie!" and the guy in the other car looked over and held his blunt up, nodded his head, and smiled. It was the funniest shit I've seen while driving.

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
I actually saw a guy snorting coke while his female passenger was for sure smoking the mary-jo-wanna. Shortly after he finished shorting, she began to give him a handjob.
I was about 12. The strangest part is, at the time I lived in an insanely conservative up-tight town.

That's bigger bullshit than the stuff I see in front of my school everday and my school also has a farm. :horsesh::bsflag:

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
The first year I moved down to texas was in Arlington. I was behind this truck, who I thought was gonna make a left turn on this 5 lane busy street. Well, instead of making a left on the light, he decided he actually wanted to go right on the road, and by doing this he just took off going right on the cross walk and got on the road he needed to be on. Crazy shit

')