Craziest thing you have seen people do while driving??

• Thread starter AK DRAGON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

windu

Reaction score
im romped the highway curb many a times. specially down one part of the free way near my town, its a on ramp. and theres not a exit for a nother mile or so, so i just romp the curb (of course thats if no one is coming) and this was with my jeep, dont have my jeep no more so no more romping =/

DaddleCecapitation

Manatees Last Breath
Reaction score
I'm on my L's but I see a lot of wankers on the road. I was trying to drive into a merging lane, I was in front so I just kept my speed up to merge in front of everyone, and this ute accelerated to like 120 km/h and passed me and I had to stop and wait for all the traffic to pass.
The scary vehicles in the Northern Territory are road trains. They're only found in the Northern Territory and are the longest road vehicles in the world. When you're in front of one and you start to go downhill, the road trains go so fast! And it's hard for them to slow down.

btw for you non-australians, a ute is a utility vehicle.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
I drive a truck and looked over as I was merging onto the highway one morning and witnessed a guy fapping. The vision still haunts me. Make it stop please.

I've seen this too, but I was in a bus full of high schoolers, so we were all looking down on him. When he finished, he put a hat over it. :barf:

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
Well last week I witnessed the most insane thing I have ever seen. I was on a school bus full of middle schoolers ages 11-14. We were on the bus when we get on to a major road. A car crashes into another car but, it doesn't end there. The guy that was crashed into gets out of the car with a pistol in hand flipping a shit. The other guy pulls a gun out of the glove compartment, gets out of the car. Both men pointing guns at each other. They start shooting. One of them dies. My bus driver must've been doing 80mph trying to get away. We were scared for our lives.

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
Well last week I witnessed the most insane thing I have ever seen. I was on a school bus full of middle schoolers ages 11-14. We were on the bus when we get on to a major road. A car crashes into another car but, it doesn't end there. The guy that was crashed into gets out of the car with a pistol in hand flipping a shit. The other guy pulls a gun out of the glove compartment, gets out of the car. Both men pointing guns at each other. They start shooting. One of them dies. My bus driver must've been doing 80mph trying to get away. We were scared for our lives.
IN THIS THREAD SO FAR: YOU WIN!

I didn't see this, but here is something my friend told me about. My friend rode the bus. All the kids on the bus would flip off this dude that for some reason was always on the same road as the bus every day at the same time. They did this because the dude seemed to get so genuinely pissed at a simple gesture that it was pricelessly hilarious. One day he was really mad and was just giving an angry stare to the kids on the bus and quit paying attention to the road and wrecked his car. Everyone on the bus laughed until they cried.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Cumming in a town near you!
:rofl:

:eek::ugh:HOLY SHIT!!!!:eek::ugh:

IN THIS THREAD SO FAR: YOU WIN!
:agreed:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I thought this might be a good thread to bitch about:

MOTHERFUCKING TAXI FUCKING CAB MOTHERFUCKING DRIVERS.

I can't say that I experience this everywhere I go, but in the general DC Metro area, taxi drivers BLATANTLY break the law approximately every 30 seconds they spend behind the wheel. It drives me absolutely crazy. Driving in multiple lanes, changing lanes without signaling, turning left from the far right lane of a 3-lane-per-direction road, stopping in the middle of the fucking street to pick up a passenger without pulling over, running red lights, going the wrong way on one way streets.. The list just goes on and on.

I feel like it wasn't an issue when I lived in Honolulu, but out here it's absurd. It amazes me that any of these guys are licensed drivers, and that they don't get pulled over or otherwise reprimanded for completely ignoring ALL of our traffic laws. :mad:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I dont see whats so bad about jerkin off and driving. I do that a lot actually. When I would get block leave (2 weeks off in the army) and drive home (1800 miles from Colorado to Florida) I would be all alone in the truck and get bored. Then when night driving I do it so I stay awake. Also when crossing state lines lol. When I was in Iraq I beat off while driving an armored truck to the shop lol.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
I dont see whats so bad about jerkin off and driving. I do that a lot actually. When I would get block leave (2 weeks off in the army) and drive home (1800 miles from Colorado to Florida) I would be all alone in the truck and get bored. Then when night driving I do it so I stay awake. Also when crossing state lines lol. When I was in Iraq I beat off while driving an armored truck to the shop lol.
Cool.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score

:ugh:

:agreed:

')