Craziest thing you have seen people do while driving??

• Thread starter AK DRAGON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
-Wife's co-worker $hit her pants while driving one and threw her undies out the window after. She's got crazy co-workers, I've got lots of other stories.

I've been driving a long commute for years (45 miles one way), so I've seen a LOT! lol

-Some older lady driving her marroon chevy blazer with someone had written on her back windshield "EAT MY BUTT" and she prolly had no clue (I have a pic of this somewhere).
*I now do this to my own truck when it needs to be washed. I love seeing people point and crackup when I'm at a stoplight.

-I always find it entertaining when people listening to hip-hop (ALL RACES) bounce all around in their chairs while singing along throwing their arms or moving their heads like "no you di'int!"....and I mean REAL into it. Don't get me wrong, I promote it. I'd rather see people enjoying themselves when behind the wheel. The less road rage, the better.

-It's hot in TX throughout the year. I see people who have tabletop fans mounted on their dashboards...and I don't mean the ones they make FOR cars!

-People who put big ass spoliers on their really cheap cars...especially when they're made of plywood (I've got pics of this too but you've prolly seen some in other cities already).

-The city of Austin TX recently advertised on big billboards promoting people to get customized license plates. A lot of people went for this. Some of the funnier ones I've seen were "O BEHAV" (got a pic of that one). The one I saw a couple days ago, which cracked me up, was "JKLMNO." I want mine to say "OMGBBQ."
I saw "OMG HAX" and "BOOT INI" once.
The nerd in me was so happy. :yesway:
I wanna get one that says "H3L0 KTY"

I also saw a car with a pedobear sticker on the window :rofl:
(on the inside, but with the pic facing outwards)

I''ve also seen a car that was black with gay pride rainbow stripes and flames on it.. only the stripes and flames were made of DUCT TAPE!! :bowdown:

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen a police cruiser drive over a median to make a u-turn, and I've seen a dude blowin another dude on the 101 here in phoenix. gross

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
I mean seriously, jacking off? Driving onto the sidwalk to turn first? Playing a FUCKING VIOLIN? I must live in the most boring town on earth because I've never seen anything even close to this stuff :rofl:
:agreed: I need to move to a more... exciting residence.

I've got another one, my cousin and I were driving down the road and we saw a car pull up next to us, with a black guy driving and he pulled out a huge (and I mean huge)blunt and lit up. My cousin then yelled out the window "Hey, pass the dutchie!" and the guy in the other car looked over and held his blunt up, nodded his head, and smiled. It was the funniest shit I've seen while driving.
:yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :cool:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
hah, funny I found this thread.... Only yesterday I saw a couple guys driving down the road blasting michael jackson "dont stop till ya get enough" taking hits out of a bong thats just too big for a car. Wish i had a camera. lol

Adamame

Reaction score
Girl in a BMW 3 series yelling at me "Put the cigarette out if you want a blow job!" while I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend.

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;1675484 said:
I''ve also seen a car that was black with gay pride rainbow stripes and flames on it.. only the stripes and flames were made of DUCT TAPE!! :bowdown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
I've seen a dude on a motorcycle doing about 65 down a highway, driving with his elbows (accelerating and decelerating too, mind you) whilst texting. I was just like "dude, wtf?" :lol:

My old drummer used to jerk off all the time while driving to school, he'd spoog in a sock then throw it out the window without even slowing down.

... That's... What... I'm so confused, I never knew someone else shared my fetish for traffic... :ugh:

Scootman1911

Reaction score
I've got another one, my cousin and I were driving down the road and we saw a car pull up next to us, with a black guy driving and he pulled out a huge (and I mean huge)blunt and lit up. My cousin then yelled out the window "Hey, pass the dutchie!" and the guy in the other car looked over and held his blunt up, nodded his head, and smiled. It was the funniest shit I've seen while driving.

I would probably do the same thing as your cousin lol

hah, funny I found this thread.... Only yesterday I saw a couple guys driving down the road blasting michael jackson "dont stop till ya get enough" taking hits out of a bong thats just too big for a car. Wish i had a camera. lol

Done this except not driving down the road. Me and my friends were in a Taco Bell drive through with cars in front and behind us and with the parking lot completely full of cars.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I was on the interstate and there was a dude with a cup of coffee....and a newspaper.... the newspaper was completely covering the windshield and he was just reading and sipping away without a care in the world.

I saw someone do this in Philippines, except it was in a Jeepney full of passengers... and I was on board. :wallbash:

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
A guy texting on his phone using both hands whilst getting his wife to turn the wheel for him. He was the in the car in front of me, felt like using my horn to scare the shit out of him, but he was so stupid...that he done this with kids in the back too.

Fucking moron.

Reaction score
I would probably do the same thing as your cousin lol

Done this except not driving down the road. Me and my friends were in a Taco Bell drive through with cars in front and behind us and with the parking lot completely full of cars.

I know folk who regularly skin up whilst driving. Little more tricky with hash.

')