Crazy Chick from FAU has an Opinion

• Thread starter Blake1970
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
tumblr_lzgzwpEVXo1qzmfgm.gif

Srsly though, If I was the guy she hit I would of had the bitch blowin snot bubbles quicker then she can blink

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Srsly though, If I was the guy she hit I would of had the bitch blowin snot bubbles quicker then she can blink

Step 1) Have crazy bitch go ape shit in class for seemingly no reason.
Step 2) Just watch, don't get involved, mind your own shit.
Step 3) Have crazy bitch start yelling and threatening you for being a different race.
Step 4) Crazy bitch then proceeds to push your head/whatever the fuck she did.
Step 5) Grab crazy bitch by her hair that she enjoys whipping around while she screams her opinion at people.
Step 6) Smash crazy bitch's face against desk.
Step 7) Repeat as necessary.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
I am absolutely, 100% against violence towards women in any way, shape or form. So against it, in fact, that it's gotten me in trouble.

But this woman would have gotten 'restrained'.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Step 1) Have crazy bitch go ape shit in class for seemingly no reason.
Step 2) Just watch, don't get involved, mind your own shit.
Step 3) Have crazy bitch start yelling and threatening you for being a different race.
Step 4) Crazy bitch then proceeds to push your head/whatever the fuck she did.
Step 5) Grab crazy bitch by her hair that she enjoys whipping around while she screams her opinion at people.
Step 6) Smash crazy bitch's face against desk.
Step 7) Repeat as necessary.

:agreed:
If she is tough enough to start such a fight then she should be tough enough to take it back.
Sad thing is I'm sure you'd end up in more trouble than her, which is why she provoked him like that.

Crazy whore. What even started this?

pink freud

Reaction score
Well, seeing as it was a class about evolution, I'm guessing she mouthed off with the old cliche, "If humans evolved from apes then how come there are still apes HUH!?!?!" and the teach politely told her that she was a fucking idiot.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
:agreed:
If she is tough enough to start such a fight then she should be tough enough to take it back.
Sad thing is I'm sure you'd end up in more trouble than her, which is why she provoked him like that.

Crazy whore. What even started this?

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't say for sure that's what I would do in that situation; I like to think I can think rationally most of the time so I wouldn't fight her or anything, I mean shit she might have a gun or knife on her if she's serious about killing people. But I think that the second she said she was gonna kill someone I woulda been on the phone with 911.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
My friend and I always say that we wouldn't hit a woman but we'd sure as hell shake the FUCK out of her!!!!

(But I would've decked that fucktard in the video)

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Wow.. That was racist...

I see three possibilities.
1. She is messing with them all.
2. She is scizophrenic, or something similar.
3. She is a christian fundamentalist who lost her marbles.

Do you have some sort of law against this kind of racist (and threatening) speech in the US?

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
Wow that stupid bitch is crazy. I love the part when she got tazed :lol: I don't even understand her question, "how does evolution kill black people?" wtf? As soon as she pushed that guy in the head, he should have had the right to defend himself, especially since she threatened to kill everyone, but of course he would have gotten in trouble, which is retarded. I don't like violence against women any more than the next guy, but when you stop acting like a woman or even a person for that matter, you forfeit the right to be treated like one.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
That made my night. :rofl:

I can see why that guy would've landed himself in some trouble. She hit him once, but it wasn't a sustained attack, so there was no call for self-defense. Anything else would've been retaliatory, and with the right asshole cops, that's an assault charge. I personally don't know how he reigned himself in. When I get hit, it's like I go into a primal rage (hence my intimate knowledge of just what constitutes self-defense).

Why can't guys hit girls, anyway? Is it chivalry? I'm not advocating we do it, I'm just curious. If human beings are equal, or should be treated equal, at least, and women are human beings, doesn't it follow that if it's socially acceptable to hit a man, it should be acceptable to hit a woman? Again, not advocating violence, against men or women, just wondering.

')