Crazy Facts Thread

• Thread starter Kaickul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaickul

ΛTRΛMΞNTVM
Reaction score
If the Sun was the size of a white blood cell swimming through your veins, the Milky Way would be the size of the continental US.

1 Million seconds is 11 days
1 Billion seconds is 31 years
1 Trillion seconds is 31,688 years

When you look at a ticking clock your mind for a split second creates a false memory and your perception of reality freezes for a second. Thats why the second hand seems to tick much slower the first time then the rest. This phenomenon is called chronostatis.

1990 is closer to the date of the moon landing then it is to the current date

The brontosaurus dinosaur never existed. The actual name is the apatosaurus. The brontosaurus was created by a palaeontologist who put an adult apatosaurus head on a juvanille apatosaurus body and declared it an entirely new dinosaur.

The movie Titanic costs more then then the actual Titanic

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Male giraffes are the world gayest animal.
In some studies, as much as 96% of sex between giraffes occurred between two males.
Less than 1% occur between females, however.
All in all, there are more homosexual interactions between giraffes than there are heterosexual.

Japan's animated films and tv shows account for around 60% of the worlds animated films/tv shows

According to Kim Jong-Il's "official" biography, he never pooped. He also invented the hamburger. He also attempted to deport all the short people out of North Korea. Lastly, he shoots 3-4 holes in one on average when playing golf.

That's all for now

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
According to Kim Jong-Il's "official" biography, he never pooped. He also invented the hamburger. He also attempted to deport all the short people out of North Korea. Lastly, he shoots 3-4 holes in one on average when playing golf.

:lol:

That's all I have to contribute for now

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
In ancient Greece, Spartan warriors were encouraged to engage in homosexuality, as it was believed to strengthen bonds between them.

Ancient Rome had an extremely high infant mortality rate, believed to have been caused by their love of drinking water sweetened with lead.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes

Corn flakes were originally intended as a treatment to reduce the urge to masturbate.

I have more, but I'll save them for later...

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
first, bubble wrap was invented as wall paper

second... who figured out a dolphins vag feels like getting a bj o_O

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I think we know how... They stuck their dick in one... Now why? And isn't a blowjob just simulated sex with one's mouth? I mean are we splitting hairs for the sake of coming out of the beastiality closet? However you spell that shit...

Rosal76

Reaction score
Gilles de Rais, the 14th century serial killer of children, also famous among Cannibal corpse fans for his short confession printed on the inlay card of their second album, Butchered at birth......

was a companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc. :eek::eek::eek:

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
Using the proper typing technique, "stewardesses" is the longest word in the English language that can be typed entirely on the left hand.

All polar bears are left-handed.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Gilles de Rais actually saw Joan of Arc's boobs. True story. Great story actually.

My earlobes do not line up with my nipples.

Although I have had them line up with some girls' nipples on occasion.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
The moon moves away from the Earth at 1.5" a year. Or something like that.

Also, stewardesses. Wow. I don't know why I didn't believe that.

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
The moon moves away from the Earth at 1.5" a year. Or something like that.

Also, stewardesses. Wow. I don't know why I didn't believe that.

148502642_640.jpg

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Giraffes are the only mammals born with horns (wow... lots of giraffe trivia in this thread).

Scientists still cannot entirely agree on why rocks skip on water.

The word "shrimp" was used to describe short people long before the actual animal was named.

Supposedly, in order to double the salary of every single McDonalds employee, including their 9 billion dollar a year CEO, McDonalds would only have to raise the price of the Big Mac by about 65 cents (provided that money went solely to the payroll).

Latest posts

')