Creepy Songs

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shrikkanth

Reaction score
Half of Sonata Arctica's discography:

Subtle Serial Rapist:

Blatant Serial Rapist:

groph

Reaction score

This sounds like some 500 foot tall robot bent on human annihilation going around evaporating every living thing it can find. I kind of want to listen to this in a totally dark room. And yes, Scott Hull made this.

EDIT: JESUS CHRIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmCVEMYGmZ8&feature=related

term1.jpg

This fucking thing is coming to eat you

TimmaethBoy

Boi I tell you phwut
Reaction score
Oldie, but a goodie. When I was still fairly new to experiencing death metal vocals. Freaked me out when I first heard Akerfeldt's gutteral awesomeness. Course I didn't think it was awesome at the time lol mainly going "What in the hell is this??"

Beowulf Von Thrashmeister

Reaction score
This one is very creepy listen to it in the dark if you dare ...

Fields Of The Nephilim `Vet For The Insane`

Fields Of The Nephilim `Love Under Will`

"Nor is it to be thought that man is either the oldest or the last of earth's masters, or that the common bulk of life and substance walks alone." - The Necronomicon

"We convoke the Nephilim and they come to us, strangers with the eyes of men..." -- The Coming of the Watchers

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
the opening of Celestiial's Great storms carry my sadness is honestly the only thing that has scared me in music form

make sure you turn it up all the way

groph

Reaction score

The Curator's bellow at the end gives me a chill every time. Portal's already been posted, and yes everything they do captures the sound of mind bending terror, the very stuff of one's self and sanity being rent apart.

Someone posted this song on this forum before and that's how I got into this band. Now I like doom metal.

At 45 seconds, the little wail after "extinguishing light ov hope" gets me every time.

Also, 1:42 "O YE, OV LITTLE FAITH" holy guacamole that is Behemoth at their most evil.

At my command, let the blood ov the infants flood the streets of Bethlehem. And people are mad at this guy for tearing up a Bible. Good thing they haven't actually read the lyrics.

')