Crunch Lab Liquifire vs Aftermaths

• Thread starter Jcustom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

przemyslawwolski

Reaction score
bkp is the right choice, because if you will change guitar (it's a fact - you have omen :p) you will have already set of great pickups. Go for it or change guitar

Jcustom

Reaction score
Ok sad to say the BKP pups will be out of my budget. Which other dimarzio pup sounds close to the aftermaths as well?

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
the Crunchlab/Liquifire set really surprised me. they have a nice presence to them, and a great bite, but they are really balanced and nice too. Then the interesting thing is, they have this huge deep low end to them, which isn't overpowering or loud, but really adds a purry growly low end to everything. It's like an EMG81 that grew up and grew balls and a beard. It has the chuggyness, but it's balanced sounding, and doesn't sound high-passed like the EMG81 does. The liquifire is awesome, with a throaty sound to it, with a fine presence.

They work together perfectly in the middle pickup selector position, too, which made me very happy!

')