Cubase question? bus outs?

• Thread starter h8leech
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
yo yo my fellow underground producers.... need some cubase help... can you make "bus outs" on the cubase mixer.... same like the bus out in superior drummer how you can route like all your snare mics or toms to one bus and throw on effects or EQ, n e help would be kick ass yo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
yo yo my fellow underground producers.... need some cubase help... can you make "bus outs" on the cubase mixer.... same like the bus out in superior drummer how you can route like all your snare mics or toms to one bus and throw on effects or EQ, n e help would be kick ass yo!!
yes, in cubase they're called Group channels, and once you make it you have to set where you're sending it out, and go into each mic youre sending and route it into the group channel.

i do that with my drums, send them all into a group channel and add a light reverb.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
ahhhhh tre dawg.. found it bro.. you have to go to VST Connection and add Output Bus.... now i just round my guitars to it and EQ it from there.. thanks again for you help

a1a2a3a4

Banned
Reaction score
yes, in cubase they're called Group channels, and once you make it you have to set where you're sending it out, and go into each mic youre sending and route it into the group channel.

i do that with my drums, send them all into a group channel and add a light reverb.

Acoustic drums or we talking about programmed drums?

Latest posts

')