Cult of Luna - Vertikal

• Thread starter DLG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
The "dubstep" moments I find fit in quite well with the industrial vibes I get, and they don't over do it enough for me to ruin it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Yeah when they played the dubstep bit live everyone turned to each other and went "...what?"

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
have any of you Euros caught them on tour?

holy shit, saw them in Budapest a couple of days ago.

one of the best shows I've ever seen.

three guitars, bassist, keyboardist with an old moog, two drummers. two oranges and two sunno))s on stage.

when they lock in and its everyone playing the main riff and both drummers going balls out during a climax it sounds like someone just cranked the cd from 6 to 11.

the lights are amazing as well. all coming from the back and making them look like silouettes without facial features.

just awe inspiring.

I've always liked them better than Isis, finally seeing them live cements it for me.

don't miss them if you get the chance.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Saw CoL in Innsbruck, Austria a couple of nights ago. Nearly 4.5 hours journey on a train to see the band play in front of maximum 250 people and they were amazing. Seriously ridiculoid quantity of amplifier wattage on-stage and 2 drummers!

I admit that I missed Klas Rudberg being up there in stage but it was still a hell of a show. If you are undecided on whether to go and see the band on this Euro tour, I would say you should decide to go.

Other topic: what happened to The Ocean? They were horrible at this show, yuck.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I saw them a couple weeks back with Katatonia.

While they looked amazing, if you didn't know the riffs in the song there was no way that you could make them out. I'm not sure if that falls on their sound guy or them specifically.

It actually almost ruined their performance for me.

Latest posts

')