Current BC Rich Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Hey that assassin/gunslinger they showed with 22 frets, what’s the word on that? Is that an official model? I thought it was all shredzilla super strats.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Pretty sure I remember a story in an interview where Yngwie says he ordered a pizza but had zero idea where his wallet/cash was when the guy showed up, so he just gave him a random strat he had laying around.

That’s how different inflation was back then though. A single strat would buy way less pizza today.

mbardu

Reaction score
Pretty sure I remember a story in an interview where Yngwie says he ordered a pizza but had zero idea where his wallet/cash was when the guy showed up, so he just gave him a random strat he had laying around.

That’s how different inflation was back then though. A single strat would buy way less pizza today.

This is now a Yngwie thread :lol:
That guy needs his own sitcom or something

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or a sitcom about him. He could only be played by Tommy Wiseau.

Danny McBride was born to play Yngwie.

CC4334FD-35BE-4D83-8CEC-492C0A07FBC6.jpeg
DAE9D04D-7256-4D62-87A4-F9347D4C791F.jpeg

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Or a sitcom about him. He could only be played by Tommy Wiseau.

Off topic but a friend of mine made me watch a "Best parts from The Room" clip on YouTube and it was summed up in the comments perfectly as "It's like he doesn't understand English, but he knows all the words." In reference to Tommy. Could be fitting for Yngwie...?

pastanator

electronic musician
Reaction score
the twitch chat kind of obscures it but heres that herman li guitar

Attachments

• ya.JPG
    ya.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 101

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
the twitch chat kind of obscures it but heres that herman li guitar

I knew I would, but I super dig it. Purple bobbins on a purple flame? That's more than enough to tickle me in the best of ways. Wish I could afford one. Definitely an instant buy on aesthetics alone, let alone the fact that I loved Herman Li's sigs in the past. Wonderful guitars, and this one looks no different.

')