Current BC Rich Thread

spudmunkey

Reaction score
What's not needed?

I'm assuming the carbon fiber binding on the images in the referenced post.

in a TTK youtube interview with the president or CEO or whoever he is, he mentioned it was just something that got ahold of, and wanted to try out. Not necessarily a part of a larger roll-out of the feature...at least not then.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
smash or pass? (reverb)

ozp8kskcnh1y08lffi4q.jpg

Cynicanal

Reaction score
I dig the Eagle. It's not as cool as a lot of their other shapes (I'd put the Beast, Ironbird, Mockingbird, Warlock, Bich, Draco, Speed V, or Scythe ahead of it any day), but it's still cool.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score

gunch leik eagol

Pass on the ugly Kahler swap.

Unless you're a Kahler super fan, then have at it.

I'm ambivalent toward Kahlers I'm just concerned one day that retrofit is going to just rip out of the face

Idk this just seemed cooler than geting a PRO-X and taking the Bigsby off

Kind of related Fernandes MG 80 X's are pretty accessible to me right now too (if TC Gakki is even able to ship to the USA or I'll have to pay a gorillion in duties)

i0rmvvv2kenjgtdqegpb.jpg

zappatton2

Reaction score
I dunno, I had a guitar with a Kahler, quite liked it, and I found it easier to restring than a Floyd. Still love Floyds of course, but I quite like the Kahler.

Cynicanal

Reaction score
The big downside to the Kahler is that it limits what strings you can use, unless you're willing to break out the soldering iron every string change to solder the ball-ends tighter. If your preferred strings work with it, it's great.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whether you like Kahlers or not, that install leaves much to be desired. Function is probably decent, but if you're going to put all the work in, might as well plug it the right way. I don't get it.

')