Cursive Appreciation Thread (Indie Rock)

Decapitated666

Black Metal
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else really digs this band as much as I do. They actually do some pretty awesome stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
:agreed:

I haven't listened to these dudes in years but "The Ugly Organ" played a big part in my high school life, along with Eisley's "Trollywood"

piggins411

Reaction score
Only listened to The Ugly Organ, but it's pretty awesome, especially A Gentleman Caller. Always wanted to listen to more of their stuff.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Probably my favorite song by them

I had their album "Happy Hollow" but can't remember anything off of it for the life of me, but I'll probably go back and snag a copy of it with Gemini since I really do miss these guys.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I liked the ugly organ a lot, but didn't really like a lot of their other stuff (especially happy hollow, I hated that album). I haven't listened to their last album. I might check it out though.

Decapitated666

Black Metal
Reaction score
Cool to see other people on SS.org that are actually into Cursive. I was pretty convinced this might end up a hate thread on the band haha. But I liked Gemini, but not a lot, a lot. It just kinda was good, but nothing insanely special.

Latest posts

')