Custom 7 String all Mahogany, HELP!

• Thread starter Mike Azazel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Azazel

Antichrist
Reaction score
hello there,

im gonna get a custom 7string guitar
body & neck mahogany with ebony fretboard
v shape with special head

clearly just needs to play metal :shred:

i wanted to ask if its better to get the body & neck out of one piece of wood or like normal in 2 pieces? and what bridge? floyd rose or fixed??

and wich are the best passive and active pickups for a 7string to play metal? i just want that guitar to kill everything in its way!

by getting this guitar custom built, a dream comes true for me, so i want it to be perfect, so if any of the specs seem to be weird, just tell me, i got no idea about building guitars...

thx
M. Azazel

btw im gonna name the guitar 'Azazel', sounds evil but not too stereotypic :evil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
1. Couldn't answer that. I only know of a couple instruments built out of one piece. Neck through would probably be a lot cheaper and (assuming mahogany body+neck) not have that big of a difference in sound. Have you ever played a one piece guitar? If not, why do you want one?

2. Pickups are really a personal choice. I have actives. I know people who love actives. I'd say research this on your own before you order a custom.

Who is going to be building this?

Mike Azazel

Antichrist
Reaction score
he just sent me a pic of his own one, i guessed he built it himself, but he told me he bought it and changed some stuff on it^^

Gregori

Reaction score
he just sent me a pic of his own one, i guessed he built it himself, but he told me he bought it and changed some stuff on it^^

So he sent you a stock photo of a cheap schecter as some sort of proof of his work? Run. Fast.

Mike Azazel

Antichrist
Reaction score
:squint:

not as proof of his work, he just talked about his own one when discussing bridges and i told him to send a pic, so he just sent me that cause it looks the same and as an example for floyd rose i assume... hes from iraq he bought it from a friend who needed money

u like the other one?^^

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
i guess so, wait a few minutes

edit

hes looking for it xD

1: Imageshack - ssssxt.jpg

So you're getting a guitar built by nate perle? lmao

dude you need to find a different luthier. And you REALLY need to do some soul searching on what you really want in a guitar.

BTW, if you didnt know, thats VERY obviously a perle body, and some catastrophe of neck attached to it.

and... here's youre luthier lol

1xP4e-l2RG_778055641.jpg

EL OH EL. So this is your guy? :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unfinished-ibanez-7-string-UV-Iceman-body-w-covers-and-Neck-/121049769450?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1c2f20e5ea

My head is full of "fuck". Your "Egpyt" native luthier sells guitars from illinois? hahahaha And he also claims to be in Iraq now???? He's very clearly in egypt from his profiles and pictures lol.

RUN.

Mike Azazel

Antichrist
Reaction score
the fuck man ive known this guy for a long time, we jammed together, he IS from iraq, whats your problem?

https://www.facebook.com/Xathritesband

https://www.facebook.com/alex.basher

its not like ive met this guy yesterday and he tells me shit... he just doesnt get pictures of every fucking step, why should he...

so anybody gonna help me with my questions or do i need to find another forum?

may not be the number one in the world but i dont have to pay thousands of bucks and thats that. hes gonna build me an awesome guitar, and im gonna post pictures of it in a few months.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
the fuck man ive known this guy for a long time, we jammed together, he IS from iraq, whats your problem?

https://www.facebook.com/Xathritesband

https://www.facebook.com/alex.basher

its not like ive met this guy yesterday and he tells me shit... he just doesnt get pictures of every fucking step, why should he...

so anybody gonna help me with my questions or do i need to find another forum?

Allright kid. You're obviously fucking with us too.

Alex Basher (even the same schecter you posted)->
mqdefault.jpg

He is posting to be from Egypt on several places. If he IS in iraq, then hes STILL fucking up..

We have a HUGE problem here.
ssssxt.jpg

Is EXACTLY the same guitar being sold by PCG guitars in ILLINOIS!

Unfinished Ibanez 7 String UV Iceman Body w Covers and Neck | eBay

Heres more pictures of it clown.

$T2eC16J,!w0E9szN(WOMBQ7,ZiOI2g~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!iMFCfC28!HtBQ7,ZLb1hQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!ioFCntgHlJcBQ7,ZGLGzw~~60_57.JPG

IN SHORT, GO FIND ANOTHER FUCKING FORUM AND STOP WASTING OUR GOD DAMN TIME YOU TROLL.

Latest posts